Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What can you do if you are being attacked by electronic weapons?

This isn't a complete list - it's only the beginning of a work in progress. So far I have four main categories: Psychological/Spiritual, Health, Logical, and Technical/Tactical. Technical/tactical countermeasures are my weakest area: I know almost nothing useful there, yet that is some of the most important and most badly needed information.

PSYCHOLOGICAL/SPIRITUAL
1. endure
2. wait - attacks can change gradually over months and years, and become less severe or less direct over time. sometimes "new people" seem to take over, and after they've gotten used to you, they are less abusive/hurtful than they were in the beginning
3. have something to hope for in the future
4. don't panic
5. talk about it to a close friend or write it online
6. let feelings, sensations, and emotions flow through your body, recognize that they are NOT your own, recognize that the feelings are being triggered by the attacks, accept that it is okay to feel angry/hurt/frustrated/enraged/violated, etc. It helps me to assume "During an attack, all emotions are fake." The feeling of Rage is often triggered artificially during an attack, when actually, the "real you" could just sit there silently feeling nothing at all. For me, Rage is always fake.
7. "Emotional Freedom Techniques" / "Thought Field Therapy": these techniques are similar to accupressure and you can read about them on the net. While being attacked, you can calm and soothe yourself, even though the attacks will continue. You tap and press on various parts of the torso, hands, and face, and it can greatly help you relax and focus.

HEALTH
1. observe how drugs affect the attacks and your experience of them. You might still need to use drugs, but just be mentally prepared for the results that you know will happen. When I've used my herbal antidepressant recently and I'm withdrawing from it, I notice a lot of "zinging" in my head, which usually isn't as noticeable. They do it in a sort of Morse Code pattern, with rhythmic, numeric taps. When I used Prozac for two weeks (it was horrible, and I won't touch Prozac with a ten-foot-pole ever again!) it made me hear voices EVEN MORE CLEARLY, with *perfect* audio quality! (And psychiatric drugs are supposed to "help" you?) My salvation, most of the time, is that I just can't HEAR what they're saying, because the audio quality is so bad. When I can hear them clearly, I'm able to be offended and disgusted by what they say. Usually it's more like a staticky crackle.
2. improve whatever you have direct control over: diet, drugs, walking outdoors, fresh air
3. avoid PRESCRIPTION drugs at all costs, if you can. Many of these drugs actually trigger people to commit suicide or homicide. They give you such an unbearable, intolerable feeling of discomfort that you can't bear to exist. Prescription psychiatric drugs *CAUSE PEOPLE TO COMMIT SUICIDE AND HOMICIDE.* If you use any drugs at all, use only a microdosage, a tiny fragment of the pill, not the whole thing. This also applies to herbal and alternative medicines.
4. Feingold Diet. I was born in the 1970s when the Feingold Diet was first popular, and my parents put me on the diet when I was a toddler - it made a huge difference immediately. You can become hyperactive, restless, and attention-deficit by eating foods that most people consider healthy, like fruits and vegetables, wheat, and milk. The Feingold Diet helps you observe which foods trigger hyperactivity for you. *Wheat* can cause people to behave in the way that is diagnosed as "Schizophrenia," which usually means that somebody has trouble thinking clearly and trouble communicating clearly. This ISN'T necessarily the result of psychotronic attacks, but instead, it's caused by foods. Psychotronic attacks are still real, and they still will cause confusion and other problems, but foods and drugs can do that too. Foods can explain why you're in a bad mood, anxious, or irritable all the time.

LOGICAL
1. innocent until proven guilty: always assume that you don't know for certain who's doing it. Why? because lying, framing people, and misleading someone to attack an innocent person are the center of their whole approach. If they convince you that some particular person is guilty, they could be lying and using you as a tool, and you could be accusing an innocent person or damaging that person's reputation wrongly. Do not retaliate.
2. assume people are puppets. assume they do not consciously intend to attack you. Instead of believing that "everybody's in on it," remember instead that "they" can make ordinary, innocent people "get an impulse" to say something, or do something, which harasses you or has a special symbolic meaning that only you can understand. They'll make innocent people seem like they "know" things about you, when actually that person doesn't know or understand anything about it at all. Gang stalking is real, but sometimes, it only LOOKS like a gang, when it's actually a bunch of innocent puppets who don't even know they're being controlled and forced to say or do harassing things to you.
3. observe and record incidents, if it helps you feel better to do this
4. distinguish random accidents from attacks. Random coincidences do still happen. Sometimes events are staged, sometimes the coincidences were made to happen by the attackers, but other times, things really do happen at random. (They don't control EVERYTHING! This is a reassuring thought.)

TECHNICAL/TACTICAL (this is where I have the LEAST useful information!)
1. drive off in your car
2. visit relatives and friends. When my attacks first began, I drove to visit my family in another state, several hundred miles away. The attacks completely stopped for the first two nights, and I slept peacefully. Then it began again on the third night after an unusual vehicle was driving around in the neighborhood. ("Unusual" means: somebody was screaming at the top of their lungs, out the window of the car, late at night, over and over again.)
3. metal objects and furniture may help. On some web page (I forget where) a guy described using metal file cabinets around his bed.
4. try visiting a cave
5. binaural beats on headphones can be downloaded from the internet (but when I used them, the high pitches made my ears ring, so I wore earplugs and listened through the earplugs) - these can affect or control your mental focus or relaxation while you try to do some tasks and activities
6. reduce the level of non-directed, unintentional, ambient electromagnetic and radio noise. You can go to a place with fewer radio stations and fewer cell phone towers. You can also build a low-tech junk shield made of ordinary aluminum foil taped over a cardboard box - it WON'T block the attacks! and of course you will feel ridiculous, but it will reduce the background radiation, and you can test a cell phone and see that the cell phone won't work behind the shield. This ambient radiation is somehow connected to certain types of attacks and surveillance - I hear more voices whenever I approach radio and cell towers.
7. videotape your house or apartment. I used to have a videotape running in my apartment at all times. I sold it back to the guy I bought it from, but now I wish I had it again. It was very reassuring. This will help you watch yourself and see if you do anything strange while sleeping - you can record the exact minute when somebody zapped you awake, for instance, by looking at the videotape and seeing when you moved. I used a VCR with time-lapse setting so that it recorded more slowly and didn't use as much tape. Hook it up to an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) if you want.

****

Again, this list isn't done yet. I haven't been able to focus on this problem very much because for a while now I've been dealing with health problems that were more of an emergency. For me personally, the psychotronic attacks are *mild* compared to some people's, and I am nowhere near the level of torture, abuse, and life-threatening attacks and physical injuries that other people experience.

No comments: