Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Okay, not starting AdSense yet

AdSense rejected my application because either this blog was too small or it didn't have enough content that would work with their advertising. Since I haven't finished importing most of the other blog yet, I don't know if it will be accepted eventually, or not at all. But I've been reading about alternatives to AdSense that I could try, and maybe some of them would be willing to advertise on a personal blog page instead of a more formal page. I agree that there isn't much in here that would work with advertisements, but I didn't know how stringent AdSense would be about that. Other advertisers might not care that this is just a personal blog. So I will keep working on importing the other blog, and then find out if some other advertiser will do it if AdSense won't.

No comments: