Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Order, continued

This is a temporary URL - I don't like it, it's clunky and cumbersome.  I'm writing the rules of the order in one place, online, all of the rules that I have written on paper but never published in an organized way yet. OrderOfRetmeishka.wordpress.com.  I might leave the URL that way or I might change it.  Right now I'm just getting it all out there.  This will make it easier for me when I put up advertisements.  I will direct people to look at the website.  The rules will be listed, and the reasons for them.  There will be enough space to explain everything in more detail.  It would be too big of a book if it were written on paper, although I will eventually need to have it printed on paper as well.

If you go there, you will see a couple of 'dummy' web pages where I just wrote silly stuff.  They're not done yet.  Some of the pages are real and some aren't.  They're also not in any particular order, so it's a mess and it will change gradually as I organize it.

The goal is to persuade other people to believe what I believe, value what I value, and do what I do.  (Or, do what I want to do but haven't been able to do yet.)

No comments: