Friday, June 13, 2008

NO INSULTS

I am not at all happy about something that has just occurred. People are using negative nicknames and negative adjectives to describe themselves and other people. Don't... Even... Go There. I can't figure out whether somebody said something out loud, or whether somebody just came up with the insulting language on their own. I don't ever use that kind of cruel language and I don't make up nicknames for people either. Whatever it is, not only is it FALSE, but also, it is probably something that I described as a good thing rather than a bad thing.

'Disinformation' has already occurred more than once in this situation. Sometimes that's also known as 'lying through their teeth.' It's quite possible that lying was involved. Again, I don't know the details of what occurred. I don't know whether anybody even said anything or whether someone came up with an insult on their own.

If it ever seems like I am using an insulting nickname, here is how it happens:

I wake up from sleep hearing voices discussing an idea with me. It's an idea for some new blog I'm supposed to write. The idea seems really interesting. So I sit there and figure out the idea and innocently send it out to post.

Later on it turns out that the essay contains 'double meanings' someplace that are only meaningful if you know what to look for. The double meanings are always insulting. Some word has meaning to this or that particular person; it's always some kind of petty, cruel, insulting joke.

Do you have any idea how sick of this I am? This is what I have put up with for YEARS, directed against ME. The nightmares ALWAYS have insulting double meanings and now they want to sneak insults into everything I write, insults towards other people, as well. I do not use insults myself. When they appear, they come from somebody other than me. And also, they're NOT TRUE. Whatever is implied by the various insults and nicknames and other ideas, it is always wrong, a lie, or a disgusting distortion of something which might actually be good.

This time, apparently it happened suddenly and unexpectedly and I didn't even say anything to anybody. It clearly wasn't me. So it definitely came from some other person or else the idea was given directly to the person in question, as though they thought of it themselves. Whatever it was, it was FALSE.

Also: I almost died from using, and even merely HANDLING, certain herbal drugs. A lot of drugs are deadly in even very small doses. You can't even imagine how small of a dose. You might think to yourself that you've taken the smallest dose you could possibly take, and it's still a toxic amount, and you have permanent, disabling side effects.

A long time ago, I was so extremely anti-drug that I actually went three years without even using CAFFEINE. I only reluctantly changed my mind to accepting drugs, and it was a terrible battle to convince me. The side effects, and the primary effects, of almost all drugs, including over-the-counter herbal drugs, are so severe that they have to be used in miniscule doses, and most people are better off using none at all. I wish I could give an absolute, total 'no' on using drugs, except I myself still haven't settled the issue about whether 'microdoses' might be helpful. I don't like when people say 'Do as I say, not as I do.' I'm still occasionally using my herbal St. John's Wort (antidepressant), and I drink caffeine and eat chocolate (stimulants).

My herbal antidepressant played a role in distorting and intensifying the strange, frightening, overwhelming events that began to occur sometime last month. The results were usually bad. Now I'm afraid to even use the drug for my own purposes, to achieve my own goals, for fear that it will cause more problems at the social level. If I lived in my own little world and didn't interact with people, the results of the drug wouldn't be so socially destructive. But as soon as you interact with people, your personality has changed and you're somehow not yourself, and you do things you wouldn't normally do, feel emotions you wouldn't normally feel, and so on. So I'm saying, JUST DON'T.

Antidepressants and other psychoactive drugs can cause SUICIDE, HOMICIDE, and DEATH. That includes herbal drugs as 'natural' and 'innocent' as St. John's Wort! A lot of other drugs will cause kidney failure, for instance, and it can happen very, very quickly - it doesn't only happen if you use it for years. With some drugs, the permanent damage happens when you use a drug for a couple DAYS.

Again, I don't even know what exactly happened. I included a lecture on drugs because I was 'told' that it was relevant somehow.

I don't want to hear insults or nicknames or negative adjectives used to describe people. Negative labels are extremely damaging. Usually it turns out that a negative nickname is actually based on a GOOD thing that other people are jealous about! This has been my own experience with insults and nicknames. It's not always true, but it does happen quite often, that people insult good attributes and make them look bad or disgusting or ridiculous.

No comments: