Monday, June 9, 2008

A Separate Blog

i'll use my informal style for now - no capital letters.

why have i started a separate blog?

well, i feel that the readers of my blog at myspace are a 'captive audience.' they found me on myspace for a variety of reasons, just to keep in touch or see pictures. but here at this new blog, my readers will be people who found it through a google search, or people who followed me here because they like my writing. for the time being, i will have only a small number of readers, until the time comes when i start using unique jargon and phrases that lend themselves well to google searches.

myspace has too many features i don't need. i'm mostly interested in blogging. i don't want to see all the 'clutter.' myspace is fine for its purposes, but i want something more private.

also, i found out how to use the opera browser's RSS feed, and i really like it. and blogger.com lets you do that.

i like how fsk started his blog. he said something like this: i'm writing this blog because i think there is something wrong with the world, and i want to find out what it is. and i want to do something about it.

No comments: