Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is there really more than one person talking to me, or is it a puppet show and a good cop / bad cop routine?

Every once in a while, I get 'clueless newbies,' new voices that don't know me very well and, usually, they do things very badly or try to force me to do things that I am not able to do, or not likely to do. I can't tell whether there REALLY ARE new people talking to me. It usually serves a purpose, trying to test me on something or convince me to do something, so that's why I wonder if it's just another puppet show. 'Good cop / bad cop' is the interrogation routine where one cop is really mean to you, and then afterwards, a really nice cop talks to you and you complain to him about how bad the other guy was, and they get you to trust the nice guy and then he becomes your 'friend' and then you're supposed to tell them more of what they want to know.


I've had 'phenomena' going on all my life, and now that I know that mind control is real, I can look back at my childhood and see incidents that occurred even when I was very young and didn't know I was being attacked. I assume that everybody everywhere is being attacked, not just me. Every dream that we dream at night is a fake dream, and it has been that way for many decades. There are no real dreams now.


However, it was in 2003-2004 that I became aware of it and the attacks were severe. A few people were involved at the time - I've mentioned Judith Swack and I still see her as a suspect. There was also the psychiatrist whose name I can't remember, and there was Dr. Metter. I haven't talked about Dr. Metter. I guess he's still around - I could look at his web page. - Hmm... surprise. Psychologist admits to fraud? Some news article I haven't seen before. And he was 'the guy with the gadgets.' Julian Metter.


Of course, I wouldn't even consider accusing him - if I can't even think thoughts without getting zapped every time I look deeply into anything. You can't see things that are big and obvious because you get physically attacked anytime you try to use your common sense. Some guy who tries to 'help' people and seems like a nice guy. Who knows, it's just a theory. But that's why I never even mentioned that I was seeing a doctor named Metter, temporarily, during that time period, and that he knows about electronic gadgets being used for psychotherapeutic purposes. I would have been brainwashed to not even remember that I was seeing him. I only went there a couple of times, and had to quit because I couldn't afford it. http://gawain.membrane.com/holistic_doctors/modalities.html


I can't officially accuse people of anything, but I can only say that they were around at the time when things were going on. They are 'people of interest.'


He's the guy that tested my hearing and proved that I can hear very high pitches that I'm not supposed to be able to hear. This is a hearing problem with some ADHD kids, and I was just reading about something in my Weston Price book which just came in the mail recently - they said that lack of some vitamin, Vitamin A or Vitamin E or something, causes deformities of the cochlea, during embryonic development. Maybe deformities in the ear affect whether you can hear ultrasonic voices or not, because some people can't hear them.


If I couldn't think of him, if I couldn't recall having gone there, if I couldn't even consider the possibility that he was a 'person of interest' when the worst attacks began, that would seem strange that I couldn't remember. He had all these machines and electronic devices. He was there at the time when it began. Or rather, when the worst of it began - as I said, I can recall occasional incidents from long ago, but not the life-destroying attacks that began a few years ago that have totally prevented me from thinking, meditating, or doing anything at all. But again, some of it started when I first moved to State College, before I ever went to Dr. Metter. I moved here, didn't know anybody, and wasn't yet going to visit psychotherapists who used electronic devices to heal, help, control, read, or whatever, your brain and body.


Another reason I can't accuse people is because electronic attacks are now so common that they're happening to everybody everywhere all of the time, and there are millions of people doing them. It isn't just ONE BIG PERSON who's doing ALL OF IT.

No comments: