Friday, October 31, 2008

HIVES!!!

I am having a serious allergic reaction to something I ate. It started the day before yesterday when I ate some peanut butter cookies that I bought at a convenience store. I've never been allergic to peanuts. But after I ate those cookies, I started having extremely severe heartburn (which I also never have), coughing, and wheezing.

I know this sounds dumb, but instead of throwing away the cookies, I ate the rest of them. I wasn't quite sure at first if it was really caused by the cookies. For some reason, the next time I ate them, I didn't have as many problems. There were only like ten big cookies in the package and I finished them yesterday.

But today my whole body is covered in huge itchy red hives. It looks like I got stung by bees all over my abdomen. My eyes are slightly swollen and it makes my face look weird.

I've been watching Harry Potter. I think the cookies must have come from Fred and George's Skiving Snackboxes.

I'm not sure how bad it's going to get. This has never happened before. Right now I find it somewhat amusing, but it could get worse.

No comments: