Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Car trips, extreme hairstyles, and multiple rulers

I didn't write a real blog entry this week. I just went on some car trips. But there were a couple puppeteering incidents where people noticed my extreme hairstyle when I was out in public. Extreme hairstyles are being used to call attention to various people. If you then use your debit card to pay for your purchase, or say something out loud that can be found in a computer at a place of business, the people who noticed you will have the needed information to look you up. If anyone did such a thing, thank you for your concern. Please be cautious.

On a similar topic, they recently found some guy from Serbia or wherever who had grown a beard and become an alternative medicine practitioner. He was unrecognizable. This is interesting because I have been writing in my notes about fully grown long hair (including partially bald hair) and beards as an expression of religious belief. I have been working to adapt this to atheism so that it will be rationalized for me personally, so that it isn't merely a 'personal preference.' But anyway, it bothers me that the government might start labeling people as terrorists if they have any kind of extreme hairstyles.

I've been a puppet many times recently and it's kind of scary. If I have accidentally hurt or insulted anybody, I apologize, although it's hard to apologize for something if I wasn't entirely responsible for it. Sometimes people feel totally alone whenever they're surrounded by puppets, when they're aware of this fact.

If anything ever makes you feel hopeless or helpless, if the problems seem unsolvable, if the powers of evil seem infinite - whenever I feel that way, I tell myself that there can never be only one single uncontested ruler of everything, forever. There will always be more than one. There will always be conflict. If 'evil' seems to rule for a time, somebody will always challenge that rule. The cooperators of a cruel dictator will betray the dictator. Nobody can be the best at all things all of the time. It might seem like there will never be peace, but that also means there will never be a permanent, stable dictatorship.

No comments: