Thursday, July 24, 2008

Something evil is happening in China.

Testimonials of people being converted to Christianity in China
http://english.hidden-advent.org/witness/index.php

This is what I'm talking about. All of those events that occurred are things that can easily be done using psychotronic equipment. Putting voices in people's heads, giving them strange feelings and sensations, and controlling their dreams is run-of-the-mill electronic harassment. And somebody wants to pretend to be God. It makes me angry to even read that stuff.

I had similar experiences during my attempted psychotherapy with Judith Swack. At first, when I said the prayers like I was supposed to, I was filled with sensations of blissful, pleasant light. Then I started resisting. As I wrote in my other blog, I started cursing at her whenever I heard her voice in my head. It was after quitting the therapy that my life really 'went to hell.' The life-threatening, life-ruining attacks really began at that time. Somebody somewhere delivered me to the God Mafia.

That's why I decided to become a more hardcore atheist. Being an atheist is similar to being an anarchist. You oppose God, but don't necessarily say what you're in favor of.

I think that having any philosophy at all, any ideology, any serious belief system, is similar to having a religion. The ancient philosophers and monks usually wrote about many different subjects, like God, the nature of reality, logic, math, meditation and mental experiences, science, and so on. A religious-like mentality doesn't necessarily mean you believe in God. It just means that you're interested in asking difficult questions and perhaps living a lifestyle that isn't like everybody else's, if your beliefs are non-mainstream.

I want a philosophy designed to protect myself and other people against being misled by humans disguised as God. Even if there were a 'real' God, I would still want to be protected against it. It would not necessarily be a benevolent friend or leader whom you obey without question. I assume everybody makes mistakes, including God, and also, that what God wants isn't necessarily what I want, and I have the right to want something different.

No comments: