Monday, February 15, 2010

Seduction hand touch can transmit drugs to skin, causing unexplained moods

Every now and then I get seduction people going through the drive-through at McDonald's or at the cash register at my other job. I read about seduction a couple years ago. The seduction movement is a legitimate attempt to teach men how to attract women. (Yes, I'm still writing from another persona now.) However, there is a dark side, a pseudo-religious side to that movement, which is connected with 'puppeteers' and mind control.

One of the things they teach you to do is to gently touch the fingers of people you don't know, a gentle caress when you get the opportunity to bring your hand close to their hand. It can happen by accident, so it isn't always noticed. It happens when people give and receive money at the cash register. Sometimes it's deliberate, sometimes it's accidental. It feels good to stroke the fingers that way if you stroke the right places. Hand-holding is a way for people to bond with each other, and it works: you remember the person who did it to you.

If the person who does the touch is using drugs, like psychiatric drugs, the drugs will transfer from the sweat and oils of his skin to yours, and go through your skin. It happened to me last night. I am working a shorter shift at McD, but still working. A guy went through the drive-through. He had an aura about him. It was a smell, some vaporized drugs and pheromones in the air around his body. I felt a good feeling and an attraction to him.

When I handed him his food, he stroked the back of my hand. It was pleasant. I knew he was doing a seduction touch. He then winked at me before he left.

Within a couple of minutes, I was laughing and giggling about nothing in particular. Every little thing was funny. But then the mood started to go bad. I got more and more irritable and argumentative. I was trying to have an ordinary conversation with my co-worker, but I was getting angry and my tone of voice was provoking her to argue her side more and more strongly. I was probably giving off bad pheromones myself by this time. 'Clear the air,' 'let it blow over,' and 'take the fight outside' are all literal truths: the air gets full of the smell of fighting, and it controls the moods of everyone in the room. You have to go outdoors, or open the windows, to let the vaporized pheromones dissipate, or else the bad moods and fighting will continue.

I didn't know what was going on, but I apologized. I said, "I'm in a bad mood, and I don't know why. I'm not really mad at you." Later on, I was troubleshooting. I wondered if it was because I drank Coke. I don't usually drink soda. So I thought maybe that was it.

When I drove home, some people were attacking me, worse than usual, and giving me very bad feelings. I won't say which particular bad feeling it was, because I don't want to risk getting thrown in a mental hospital again, but it was an unpleasant feeling. I knew exactly what was going on, I knew I was being attacked, and by that time, I knew I was on a tiny microdose of a drug, and that it came from the seduction hand touch guy. So I had one voice telling me that I was being guarded and watched right now, while simultaneously, another person was attacking me. After a couple minutes, the attacks stopped. I continued driving home. At home, I washed my hands thoroughly. The bad feelings quickly were reduced. After that I felt a particular type of 'zinging' attack which I only feel whenever I am going into antidepressant withdrawal.

People using psychiatric drugs are puppets. They will go where they are forced to go, and do what they are forced to do. They may or may not know they are being controlled. Seduction is used to get the attention of some of the mind-control targets. I get seducers every now and then, as I said before, whenever anything unusual is going on in my life.

On a more pleasant note, I had the same thing happen, but it was an accident, and this person wasn't on antidepressants. He was a random guy who went through the drive-through. He was drunk. I do not approve of drunk driving and I don't want to encourage it. I am just telling the truth of what happened. When people are drunk, they might be more approachable, more open, and easier to make friends with, just like me when I'm on St. John's Wort - I'm able to touch people in a friendly way and not be afraid to do it, but the rest of the time, I can't.

So this drunk guy went through, and he was so drunk that his hand was limp and loose and he couldn't hold the change I gave him after he handed me his money. He was looking up into my eyes and not looking at the change I was putting in his hand. His hand was tilted sideways and the coins started to fall. So I grabbed his hand with both of my hands and said, 'Got it?' and closed his hand over the change. We had a holding-hands moment with both of my hands clasped around his. It was pleasant and intimate and a total accident with a stranger.

The next time he went through, a week or two later, I recognized him immediately. He was in the car with several friends, and he was in the back seat. He was drunk again and he said, 'hi!' and reached his hand out towards me with his fingers outstretched like he wanted to hold my hand again, but couldn't reach. I felt so sad and wanted to touch his hand again but I also resisted doing that because I can't just start random relationships with every stranger that I accidentally touch. But there was a real feeling of a bond just because we had accidentally held hands for a minute. And now, every time he goes through I recognize him and I'm always happy to see him. He feels like a friend even though I don't know his name or anything about him. I just call him 'the hand-holding guy.'

Again, I don't want people to drink or use drugs to make themselves more open and approachable - there has to be a better way.

Voices are always telling me that I need to connect with the seduction groups, the lairs, the people who are trying to learn how to meet women. I have a feeling that some of these men are having a problem with 'women playing games,' people who don't answer emails or phone calls. It's true, sometimes people get a phone call, they know they got it, and they don't call back. But other times, the calls or emails are being intercepted by someone, to isolate the victim more and more from people. I am pretty sure that my own communications are being hacked that way and have been for years. This is another reason why I've made a time and place for people to meet me and talk about the taboo subjects of my religion - that we want to meditate, think our thoughts, feel our feelings, and be who we are, without being controlled or made into puppets by a large system or by small-scale attackers, and that one of the ways they isolate their victims is by making it impossible for other people to reach them using any communication methods at all.

(7-8 PM Tuesdays, Barnes & Noble, State College, PA).

Another part of my religion is that I want to have a drug withdrawal program. Withdrawing from psychiatric drugs, or even using them at all in the first place, is deadly: it causes suicide, murder, or death from side effects. So when you quit using them, you need to be in a safe place, watched and protected constantly - you can't just quit them on a whim. Not only that, but they will need to get rid of contaminated clothing, which will cause them to have symptoms of the drug, and then withdrawal, every time they put the clothing on and off. I know about Abilify, for instance - otherwise known as DisAbilify - I got touched by someone who used that drug, and he didn't do it on purpose to hurt me, he was just being friendly, but within an hour after he touched my skin, I was overwhelmed by a panic attack so severe, I could not even read the items on my to-do list and follow my own instructions that I had written. I was at work when it happened, and I could not finish my job. It became impossible to work. So imagine if someone is on large doses of Abilify and has to quit. They would be totally incapacitated by the withdrawal effects, and then re-triggered by tiny leftover quantities on their clothing and belongings later on (which is something totally unknown to the mainstream public). The religion needs to support people who are sincerely trying to quit drugs without dying, murdering someone, or having some other disaster.

Today was a dangerous day. I learned things I never wanted to know.

2 comments:

panic attack help said...

panic attack help...

[...]Seduction hand touch can transmit drugs to skin, causing unexplained moods « Retmeishka[...]...

make money said...

make money...

[...]Seduction hand touch can transmit drugs to skin, causing unexplained moods « Retmeishka[...]...