Monday, February 15, 2010

Seduction's "Law of Attraction" actually results from electronic mind control system

This is really hasty because I'm running out of minutes on my login.  I forgot to write this before, and started reading about seduction and was reminded of it.

There is a belief that if you do the little seduction techniques to people, you will get good things from them in return.  There are lots of people who believe that if you want something, you have to think positive thoughts or radiate positive energy and stuff like that, and the universe will bring those good things to you.  This exists in the seduction community too.

I have seen it happen, but it was obviously a forced, puppeteer, mind-control incident.  A guy did the seduction touch on my hand in drive-thru.  I didn't connect with him very deeply, but I noticed the touch.  Next thing I knew, the manager I was working with told me to offer him a free drink, because he had to wait longer than usual for his food.  It wasn't that long, not much more than the normal wait for the food.  I couldn't believe she was telling me to do something so strange - it's something we hardly ever do, unless the customer is obviously angry and dissatisfied and we want to give them something free to calm them down.  He wasn't - he was just calmly sitting there.  But he got a free drink because somebody put that suggestion into my manager's head.  They are teaching them that people will do unexpected nice things for you if you seduce them, touch them, or do nice things to them, or think nice thoughts, or whatever, but it is actually (sometimes) the mind control system doing it - it isn't happening naturally as a result of anything that person did.

I don't have time to go into much detail on this.

3 comments:

William Browne said...

Is this real life?

Nicole said...

Yes, unfortunately, I am writing about my real life and my experiences with electronic harassment. In other words it isn't fiction and it isn't a spoof or a joke. I wish it were.

People being 'targeted' by electronic attacks will experience the people around them being controlled too, but those people don't know they're being controlled. Only the targeted individual knows that everyone around them is being controlled.

This can happen because implanted microchips aren't needed for controlling people. Radio frequency weapons are able to control anybody from a distance. The attackers do this for harassment purposes. The spirit of the harassment is similar to the spirit of the torturers in Guantanamo prison - deliberately cause as much suffering as possible, for unknown reasons, to achieve an unknown, misguided, ineffective goal. (All torture is ineffective and misguided. It does not accomplish anything positive for anyone.)

So yes, it is real life, unfortunately.

google said...

My developer is trying to convince me to
move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the
costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using
WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and am worried about
switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?
Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!