Friday, July 3, 2009

Death of Neda Soltan: Puppets and 'Finger-flick' effect?

I haven't watched this video, since I'm on dialup and it's difficult to watch videos.  I just read about it.  The guy who shot her says he didn't want to kill her.  I take it seriously whenever somebody claims they didn't want to kill somebody.  I think he means it.

This is what I'm imagining.  Some guy with a gun gets the mental suggestion to aim towards a random person on the street.  Perhaps 'they' take advantage of some tendency he already has in his personality - some fantasies about sexual domination and how powerful he feels aiming a gun at a woman.  In fantasy, this would be harmless.  But you can't do this while holding a real, loaded gun in your hands.

This man doesn't know that he is being externally controlled or that he is a puppet who will be used to create some kind of propaganda about how bad things are in Iran and how Iran has random violence on the streets and how we need to invade Iran in order to stop this random violence on the streets.

So he is sighting his gun on this woman but not intending to kill her, and 'they' encourage his domination fantasy... when all of a sudden, somebody does the 'finger-flick' attack and his finger twitches on the trigger of the gun, shooting accidentally when he hadn't intended to.  Propaganda achieved.

I, and other targeted individuals, experience finger-flicks every day.  They happen often when I'm lying in bed.  My fingers flick involuntarily whenever other types of attacks are going on.  'They' make a point of informing me that they're the ones who are doing it to me.  I've also experienced my hands or arms being moved to do things while I'm asleep.  Finger-flick is a commonplace event for many TIs - you can read about it in their blogs.

The person behind the gun gets the blame.  The puppeteer remains hidden, far away and safe.

It's only a theory.

No comments: