Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm getting tired of the disinformation system.

There are times when I wish I could just conveniently send people an email and know that I'm going to get a reply. And if I can't do that, I wish I could rely on the internet to always look the same no matter who you are and no matter which computer you're using. And if I can't do that, I'd like to be sure that my telephone calls and answering machine messages are reaching their intended destination. And if I can't do that, it would be nice to be able to talk to someone in person without getting attacked by the electronic mind control system, or forced into a dissociative state or alternate personality, so that you forget whatever it was you said to the person, and can't understand why they're acting so strangely towards you later on.

I just get paranoid sometimes. So many things are really difficult, when they ought to be simple and easy to do.

No comments: