Friday, August 13, 2010

Dear Murderers

Waking me up after a short nap, instead of letting me sleep the entire night until my alarm wakes me up, on a night when I am working a thirteen or fourteen hour day (because the IRS takes all our money and the banking system causes land prices and rent to go up and up, so I barely have enough to get by), is a sure way to make me fall asleep while driving, have an accident, and die.

I don't care if I have to pee while I'm asleep.  I don't care if I'm thirsty while I'm asleep.  I want to sleep the whole night uninterrupted instead of taking short naps and then being forced awake.  If I do not sleep in my bed, then I will sleep while I drive my car, and that is murder, because I'm not waking up by myself, I'm being forced awake, which leads to the obvious consequences of falling asleep while driving.

No comments: