Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Socializing

8:21 PM 8/11/10

I visited Peter in the hospital today. They did an operation on the artery in his left leg to improve the blood flow to his foot. He says that the pain has been greatly reduced.

I have a bunch of different things to say, but I don't know if I'll be able to say them all.

the dream
inception
socializing
edward cullen
myspace
curtis (that's always in the list of topics)

I saw the movie Inception. I liked it and I might see it again. Somehow it didn't 'push my buttons' in quite the right way to make me feel strong emotions. It might be because there was too much music throughout the whole movie, constantly. I like it to be a little quieter. If I watch it again, maybe I'll figure out why it didn't quite work for me.

There are people who create every dream that I dream every night, just like in that movie. But it's not just one dream, and it's not to accomplish some big important purpose. I am just an ordinary person and there is no big purpose other than to entertain some people who are using software and equipment for purposes that they shouldn't be using it for. I don't know what kind of software or what methods they use to create my dreams, but I do know that all of my dreams are fake. I don't know when was the last time I had a real dream. They are doing it for harassment reasons, for entertainment, and probably, because somebody somewhere paid them to destroy my life, for unknown reasons.

I am familiar with something - I could relate to the victim, the target, in that movie - the guy whose corporation they wanted to break up. When he reconciled with his father, it was supposed to be a big, emotionally moving moment, something deep and wonderful and special. But it was fake, and it was done for somebody's purpose, and that purpose had nothing to do with helping that guy to develop himself spiritually. That guy thought that he was experiencing spiritual development, spiritual growth, by realizing that he shouldn't be like his father. But it was all fake and manipulated. My experiences are just like that. I had fake religious experiences when I was doing therapy with Judith Swack, and they were so fake and cheesy that I couldn't possibly have ever believed they were real. I don't know what her OTHER clients experienced, but if theirs was as fake and cheesy as mine was, then there must be a lot of other disillusioned people like me - I can't imagine ANYONE would believe it.

******
I think it was last night that I sent an email to Curtis. 'They' gave me a dream when I took a nap afterwards. Supposedly, he was grateful to receive the email. So they gave me a sexual dream. I'm actually not really angry about this particular dream. It was sort of cute. But I have to explain the story behind it.

The voices called me the 'COW' - Creepy Old Woman - as a joke, because I don't look really old, and sometimes, young guys find me attractive - though I haven't actually hooked up with any of them yet. So when we say that I'm the 'COW', we don't really mean it, it's a joke. (But when I get an email from Curtis on MySpace, which he claims he doesn't remember sending, because he was drunk all that week, and the email says that I'm 35 years old and it gives him the creeps, THAT, on the other hand, is NOT funny, and in fact, it hurt me very badly and I haven't forgotten it. As usual I question whether he really sent the email or whether it was from the hackers.)

*taboo alert* - I've been paying attention, in the last 24 hours, to my feeling of anxiety whenever I talk about a social taboo. Anytime I say some theory or belief of mine that I know most of society disagrees with, I feel this sense of anxiety, and it's exactly like in the movie, Inception, where all the 'subconscious projections' suddenly turn their heads and look directly at you, because they've detected an intruder. I get that feeling that all of society turns its hundred million hostile faces towards me, when I speak of a social taboo. There is danger in speaking a taboo. You can get committed to a mental hospital. You can get convicted of harassment or other crimes. You can lose your job. You can destroy your reputation. Many dangerous things can happen to a person who speaks a social taboo. 'We' have been paying attention to my social instinct in the last few days, as we study my Ichazo's Instinctual Stackings. The social instinct seeks protection and empowerment within larger social groups, and it fears displacement of your social position or harm to your reputation.

The taboo was: Hackers, unknown people, are reading my email, watching everything I do on my computer, and interfering with my life, for their own malicious reasons. They interfere with my emails, and I have gotten emails claiming to be from a particular person but which were written in a different style, as though some other person wrote it. This is all taboo - you can't just walk out on the street and talk about this with the average person. They will think it's a conspiracy theory and you're delusional. Hackers, however, and other groups of people, might agree with you, because they know it's possible, and they know people are malicious enough to do that. So some specific groups of people will believe you. That's my opposite of the hundred million hostile faces. For every million hostile faces, there are a million smiling faces somewhere else. You just have to find them.

So anyway, I am the COW. And because I'm the COW, Curtis is 'the bull.' So in the dream, they portrayed him as a black bull. Why was he black? Because he's another Angus cow, like I am. I'm an Angus cow, because I'm not a dairy cow: I don't have big boobs. And the Angus cows are beef cows, which means they're meant to be eaten. So that's why he was a black bull. Come to think of it, he doesn't have big boobs either. He was a rather small black bull, the size of a large dog, and he had long soft pettable fur, not like the usual fur on a cow or bull. I was sitting in my front yard at the house in West Virginia. That's probably because I was writing a note about my father's money, wondering about how much I will inherit someday (and may that be a long, long way off, I'm not rushing it). So that's why I was at that house, because I guess my brother John and I will inherit the house.

So this black bull runs up to me, and I get scared of it, because who wouldn't be scared when a big, scary, dangerous animal runs up to you. It laid down on its back in the 'submissive' position and wanted me to rub its belly. And I know which incident this is referring to. That was the time when, not too long ago, I was getting soup from the soup bar and Curtis came up to me and stood very close and called me some erotic words including the f-word and magnetically pulled me towards him to touch him. But instead I started laughing, the worst possible thing I could have ever done, and I lost an opportunity. So in the dream I didn't start laughing, I just rubbed the bull's belly like I was supposed to, and then I was jerking him off - I could feel the soft-hard skin sliding under my hand - and (I can't write this) he came on my leg, and I moaned when he came. And then he was relaxed and peaceful.

Then in the next dream he was a 'dragon,' and I've already blogged about the dragon some time ago. Curtis also has a dragon decal on his car. The dragon was dignified and serious and unapproachable - different from the black bull in the other dream. I think he was a pale, lavender purple color, but I'm not sure. I don't know why he was that color. The dragon was talking to me, unlike the bull, who said nothing, and the dragon told me things that I can't remember - I never can remember what they say in the dreams. Somehow I ended up climbing up on the dragon's head and then massaging its neck, all the way down its back, and I had something on my hands, something slippery like shampoo. I was stroking the dragon's back and I don't remember how it ended. I think I slid down its tail and landed on the floor. That was because I've touched Curtis's back once in a while in the real world, and I tried to tell him that these were not just casual, friendly touches, because I never touch anybody - I was touching him because I was sexually attracted to him, and all of the touching was sexual, not friendly.

Like I said, I didn't get mad about the dreams, because they were actually sort of cute and enjoyable.

I'm reading Twilight. When I told my brother I had seen the movie and I liked the soundtrack, he had a sort of 'ick' reaction, and I understood - originally I felt the same way. He had heard that the movies weren't very good. Actually, I myself feel that the movies weren't very well done, but I'm reading the books now and I like the books better, I think. They are not a life-changing masterpiece but I'm enjoying them. And I will probably enjoy them more as I go along. I didn't like Harry Potter at first, either, and before I read it, I was very strongly anti-Potter because it was so popular, and, in my experience, if something is very popular, it's something I won't like. I have an almost physical instinct to avoid everything that's popular, and look for little-known, esoteric, obscure things that nobody else has found. Still, now that I've read Harry Potter, and now Twilight, I'm in with the popular crowd on this opinion. But I can't use those books to tell me whether or not I'll like somebody. If somebody tells me that they like Harry Potter, I still might not like them overall as a person.

Anyway, Edward Cullen laughs at Bella a lot in the first book. It happened often enough that I noticed it. I wondered about this because I have accidentally laughed at Curtis several times and felt terrible about it. It usually ruined some opportunity or destroyed the trust that he feels for me.

Something that I'm feeling while I read the book is a frustration that they can't spend enough time together, and instead, they just have these special moments, with big spaces in between where they don't see each other enough. I know *exactly* how that feels.

I don't remember what specifically I was going to say about MySpace. I've been trying to socialize, to meet people online, and I'm only doing it little by little. I don't like meeting new people whenever I still have an obsession with one specific person in my mind, someone who looks more beautiful and more attractive to me than all these other people I'm meeting. And I'm afraid that I'll abandon them, the new people I meet, if Curtis gives me the slightest sign of being friendly, if he gives me any hope of a relationship outside work.

I think I'll post this now. The title turned out to be somewhat ironic. It's not really about socializing.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Just happened upon your blog, and I must say it is very well-written and readable. I admire your openness, and I find it fascinating reading about the world from your point of view. Phil, Liverpool, UK.

retmeishka said...

Thank you :) . I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog.