Friday, August 13, 2010

Why not do something useful?

If you want to mess with somebody's sleep cycle, then why not do something useful instead of attacking me.  Why not do an 'Inception'-style dream hypnosis on all the government employees in the IRS and tell them to get the idea to shut down the IRS and end the income tax.  Or give someone the idea, whoever is in power, to free the banking system instead of forcing us to use fiat money - let us choose our own currency in the free market without government controls.  No taxes, and no fiat money, would make a huge difference in everyone's quality of life, and it might prevent me from dying in a car accident on my way to work at my two jobs.  Do something useful.  Waking me up after short naps is not useful, it is harmful.  I don't care what I'm dreaming about, I want to sleep the whole night uninterrupted.  If I do fall asleep while driving and have an accident, it will indeed be murder instead of my own negligence, and somebody should be charged with murder.

No comments: