Monday, November 24, 2008

he's ok

fsk is all right... I guess I'll be calling him 'Mark' now, which takes getting used to. I expected to find a suicide when I got there or else an ambulance crew with syringes, or something awful. That didn't happen and I am very relieved. More about this later. He's ok, and also, I still have a job.

I hope more people go visit him, meet him, make friends, and treat him like a human being instead of the shitty way they treated him at work. I've been through something similar and was accused and convicted of harassment.

I'm sure some of his readers must live in or around New York, because there are hundreds of readers, even if some of them are only intermittent readers. If you haven't met FSK (Mark) before then read about Asperger's Syndrome first. Look in his eyes and remember that this is the same person whose writings you have trusted for so long. more later, i'm going to try to sleep.

1 comment:

FSK said...

Can you take down my address, and refer to me as "FSK". I guess you can use "Mark" also.