Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanks FSK

Big Party at FSK's House this week

It's Thanksgiving week and we'd like to thank FSK for his great blog. The party is at no specific time, so people may come and go randomly and we won't all be there at once. Bring whatever is appropriate. Food, silly string, puppies, love, friendship, whatever you have. He's an agorist, which is a type of anarchist, and anarchist parties are the best. Well, it might be kind of quiet, since it's a non-scheduled random party. But nevertheless. I'm going.


http://fskrealityguide.blogspot.com/2008/11/local-state-collapsed-for-me.html


For those of you who refer to the "collapse of the State" as "the collapse of the defective Matrix of reality itself", I believe the State has collapsed for me. I should be able to survive.

(*i took out his address on request. i usually assume nobody reads my blog except for my close friends but that might not be true.*)

Can you send someone over to help?

I finally figured out that "Free State Project" refers to *THE* State and not merely government.

Thanks for all the fnords! I've been having some ideas for placing more of my own.

1 comment:

FSK said...

Thank you. I can survive on my own for now.

I will wait for help to arrive at an appropriate time.

I feel much more relaxed. Thanks for your support. I'm so glad I'm *NOT* the first.