Saturday, January 31, 2009

No, I'm not in the hospital.

I was having nightmares that people who read retmeishka are worried about the real me and don't have enough information. It doesn't have to be permanently, totally anonymous, it just has to be anonymous from Google's point of view. So try a search for everything between the capital letters. That's the name of my non-anonymous blog. It's got a link in my profile to some other pages.

AeAaAgAlAeAdAoAvAeA9 Wow, that was tricky. How annoying.  It's not likely to get googled, though, which is the whole point. Pick out everything between the capital A's. Look for that name on blogger.com, or google it, and that's my non-anonymous blog. Don't skip the number at the end of the word. (I tested that. It pulled up some interesting stuff. It found my flickr page too, and comments I'd posted elsewhere.)

Hmm. Make sure there's no space between the end of the word and the 9.  That got some weird google results.

No comments: