Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random people can try to comment now.

My comment moderation settings weren't what I thought they were. Because I've been in 'barely surviving' mode for a while now, I haven't been able to deal with even very small simple problems. I have thought about the comments many times and have wanted to check what was going on with them, but couldn't get around to it.

But I changed the settings today so I should be notified when comments are posted. I'm still moderating comments. Maybe I could turn off moderation and then go hunt for some bored flaming trolls on some random forum and invite them to flame each other in a peaceful, quiet location at my blog, so that I can observe what really happens when random, bored, anonymous strangers do annoying things to each other and to my blog.

I'll probably end up shutting off comments anyway, but I will let people know before I do that. If comments don't appear during this test phase, then it's not because I rejected them. During the test phase I'm just going to allow trolls, seven-year-olds, and politicians to write 'POOP! POOP! I LOVE POOP!' and other such things. (Of course, my blog wouldn't attract such people. lol...)

But yes, all this time, I thought that comments were on, and they weren't. I was supposed to be notified if I received comments.

4 comments:

eagledove9 said...

asdfsadfsadfsadfasfd

Anonymous said...

xczvzxcvxzvccxzv

Anonymous said...

blah blah blah

Anonymous said...

non-member test