Sunday, January 18, 2009

People's Different Interpretations of Electronic Harassment

1. Ghosts
2. Obsessive Thoughts / Psychological Problems
3. Multiple Personalities (This is also, to some extent, a real phenomenon that might not entirely be caused by mind control.)
4. Psychic Ability / Lucid Dreams / Astral Projection
5. Paranormal Phenomena
6. Psychiatric / Mental Illness
7. External, Human Attackers Using Weapons
8. Religious / Spiritual Experiences
9. 'Hearing Voices' Movement, where the voices are unexplained, but not a sign of illness

10. Electromagnetic Sensitivity / Auditory Sensitivity

Characteristics of these categories (from their point of view, not mine. I disagree with these interpretations, except #7):

1. External entities. Might be dead people. Might be demons or some other 'energy' creature that doesn't have a physical body.

2. Internal. You can fix it by retraining the mind, taking drugs, or using other psychological methods to fix unhealthy thinking patterns.

3. Internal. Caused by trauma or mental illness. Treated by drugs and therapy, or just not treated at all.

4. Internal. Under one's own control. A skill, a good thing, a blessing, with some downsides or burdens attached to it. If something happens that seems to be not under your control, then it's caused by 'subconscious' mystical knowledge inside you, or maybe the influence of a supernatural entity or other forces.

5. External. Unexplained. Mysterious, entertaining, exciting (if it's happening to someone else and not you!). Something that makes life interesting. Hints at the existence of unexplained 'other realms' or whatever, perhaps an afterlife or energy creatures that don't have physical bodies, or hints at aliens. May suggest it's caused by unknown laws of physics or things that could have some scientific explanation but we don't know it yet. Avoids suggesting that humans cause the events.

6. Internal. Negative. Treatable by drugs and therapy. Assumes that the drugs actually HELP rather than doing more harm or CAUSING you to hear EVEN MORE voices (which is what happened when I took Prozac).

7. My interpretation. Negative, a crime. Solve the problem by building shields, and tracking down perpetrators and physically stopping them. (Negotiation and voluntarily stopping seems unlikely - if they were willing to stop voluntarily, they would have already stopped long ago after seeing how terribly it affects the victims' lives. Their behavior indicates that they don't CARE who suffers.) Goal of getting more social support, more money for research and countermeasures. Educate people. Could be positive if it were being used ethically, with consent, to study and control your own mind and body because you chose to do so, not because some invisible stranger zapped you awake in the morning without your consent. Could be used ethically for other purposes such as putting animals to sleep before killing them for meat, so that they don't feel pain.

8. External source. Positive. Helpful, friendly, loving guidance. Sometimes terrorizing, if God judges you negatively and wants to punish you. Voices of God and angels speak verbally to you whenever you pray, or they send you positive feelings of 'goodness' and 'light' and 'benevolence,' etc. They also influence your choices and actions and they tell you things you might not have otherwise known about. Similar to psychic ability, but comes from without, not within. Religious people of the modern day aren't aware that, centuries ago, religious authors mentioned 'The Voice of God' in a metaphorical sense, not a literal one, and they were quite clear that it was NOT an actual voice using verbal words and talking to them when they prayed. 'The Voice of God' was a metaphorical voice only, an inner sense of knowing what was right and wrong in one's life, and knowing by feeling what you needed to do in life, and being 'called' by God to some activity or service mission. IT WAS NOT A LITERAL VOICE!

9. The Hearing Voices Movement is on the internet and is intended to remove the stigma of mental illness. Hearing voices is said to be a normal event that happens to a very large number of people. They avoid being explicit about giving an interpretation on their website, and they accept the victim's (or lucky, fortunate, blessed, 'Indigo' person's) explanation for how and why it happens. To some extent I agree with what they're trying to do. But I personally am interested in focusing very strongly on physical countermeasures and on physically stopping the criminals. The HV movement doesn't tell us what to DO about it, but they have phone numbers to call for social support. I got the impression that their phones were overloaded and they weren't able to do it anymore, last time I went to their site.

10. External. Accidental, insentient, non-directed, impersonal. May be natural or manmade. Not directed at you personally. Caused by devices of the modern world, like cell phones, radio towers, and electrical appliances. Some people more sensitive than others. (I partially agree with this interpretation, but it doesn't account for all of the phenomena.) I think there is some combination of 'sentient/directed' and 'insentient/ambient/accidental' phenomena, where maybe it's easier to attack people who are already in a strong radio field, etc. Affected by foods, drugs, and chemicals that may worsen the sensitivity. Goal is to make more laws controlling electromagnetic fields - this is one other reason why I'm not quite comfortable with this interpretation. 'Make more laws' is their main approach. Although, actually, #7's external attackers say something similar, like 'Hold Government Accountable!' and 'It's All Government's Fault!' etc, when I think some of it is government and some of it is caused by other criminals. This approach also focuses on 'Electromagnetic Fields Cause Cancer,' which I don't really agree with - at least not yet, though I might change my mind. Claims that a wide variety of physical and mental health problems are the result. I disagree somewhat because I have other beleifs about what causes some of those things - but again, I don't disagree entirely, and may change my mind over time as I learn.

2 comments:

Felipe said...

Hi i was reading the msg, and i have some questions

Do you still under this?

Do you use some kind of protection?

Do you find anything, against direct weapons, for physical pain or voice hearing-thought reading?

(im under attack by these pseudo-nazi bastards)

Thanks

retmeishka said...

Hi Felipe, thanks for reading...

I hope you are surviving and I hope your friends and family can help support you.

Yes, I am attacked every day. But my attacks are not very bad at all compared to some people's. They don't burn my skin and they hardly ever do anything painful. When it began happening in 2003, it was very bad at first, but the worst attacks stopped happening after a couple months. They used to hit me with some radio frequency weapon that made me feel like I was about to pass out and vomit, and it gave me a burning/stinging feeling in my head and skin.

I have no protection against them at all. But I notice that some things make it harder for me to TOLERATE an attack. If I have any health problems, or if I am using certain drugs, and things like that, the attacks feel worse.

I've read about things that other people have tried to use to protect themselves. One person said he surrounded his bed with metal file cabinets and that seemed to help while he was sleeping.

Using drugs (like antidepressants or some stimulants) or withdrawing from drugs, will make the attacks feel worse than usual, at least in my experience. I still sometimes have to use those drugs anyway.

I'm going to think about this a little bit and I might write another post. I don't have anything helpful to say about what you can do about it, except you're not alone, and there are people who believe you.