Wednesday, January 28, 2009

teeth, cavities, wheat and osteoporosis, sleeping bag, psychotronics and ritual abuse groups

Random things:

I'm brushing my teeth again. I quit brushing them for several days to see what would happen. My gums and teeth started to hurt, so I stopped that experiment. However, I'm not using toothpaste. Somehow, even without toothpaste, my mouth tastes the same as it always did. I am gradually getting used to the no cosmetics routine.

I had to mention this, because I keep getting images of people who aren't brushing their teeth anymore, who might have problems because of it. I didn't approve of this experiment, because the whole concept of the Weston Price articles is that the primitive people weren't brushing their teeth IN A CONTEXT OF EATING A SPECIFIC DIET. It seems obvious to me that if you eat a modern diet you will most likely have problems because of all the sugar, flour, coffee, and whatever else. The primitive groups who never brushed their teeth were ALREADY eating the foods that were considered safer than the modern diets.

There is some disagreement here, though. That assumes that tooth decay is caused by EXTERNAL factors rather than internal ones. I suspect that tooth decay might be partially 'odontoporosis,' like osteoporosis of the teeth. Perhaps the teeth decay from the inside out. So it really might not be from the external foods touching against the teeth, but instead, from the body's internal processes. The dentist looked at my teeth (this was back when I was brushing normally, with toothpaste) and told me that my teeth were demineralizing. I can see through the enamel. It looks porous and irregular, just like osteoporosis would look.

Osteoporosis isn't merely loss of calcium, and I'm pretty sure that eating calcium pills doesn't help very much. It might... but I don't think so. It's also a breakdown of collagen. There are other minerals involved besides calcium. Drinking fluoridated water gives the body too much fluoride, which weakens the bones and changes their structure, which CAUSES osteoporosis.

Osteoporosis is also associated with wheat. I don't know which constituents of wheat are responsible. I don't know the process of how it works. I read recently that some of the proteins in wheat behave like enzymes in the body. This is similar to 'xenohormones,' plant chemicals or industrial chemicals that behave like hormones. I don't remember the details and I might be remembering wrong.

****

I slept in the car. That sleeping bag says it's good down to 20 degrees. It really was. I had on two sweaters and a down coat, and was in the sleeping bag, and I was too hot and ended up taking the coat off. Sleeping in a car, in the middle of a snowstorm at night, with temperatures below freezing, wouldn't seem like a time when I could say I was uncomfortably hot, but I was. That's how great the sleeping bag was. (But I did put the coat back on later.)

The air in my apartment is greatly improved, now that I'm back in here today. It slightly burns my throat. I'm sure the problem was the two chemicals that mixed. I'm glad not to have any bottles of anything reactive in my house anymore. I cleared out everything I could find.

I'm also sure now that the really bad fatigue over the past few weeks has been because of those fumes, and I didn't know it. I feel much better today after sleeping down in the car, even though I didn't sleep for long without interruptions. I kept waking up and having problems with 'them,' although it wasn't as bad as I expected it would be. But in spite of not sleeping very well, I still feel much better than I have felt for a little while.

****

While reading some blogs the other day, one link led to another, and I ended up reading another web page about ritual abuse and mind control. It was written by someone who claimed to have escaped from one of those groups, someone who was formerly a member. This particular web page did not go into the taboo of remotely operated, technical, electronic mind control. But it described the psychological and social situation of groups of people who hurt and control other people as part of a belief system, a hierarchy, a pseudo-religious practice that they do in order to belong to a group.

Everything they said seemed believable and recognizable to me. They hurt and control people because of a misguided belief that this is the only way that they can accomplish whatever goals they are trying to accomplish. Everything is based on fear. They fear retaliation or murder if they leave the gang.

It also described them as 'not happy people.' A lot of them don't WANT to hurt and control people and animals. They do it because they are too terrified not to, or because they are physically forced to do it.

I'm interested in the technological aspects of this problem, but I will also eventually need to know about the psychosocial aspects of it. How do you free people from a group like that, and protect them against the attacks afterwards? The taboo will never be broken unless group members, politicians, journalists and mainstream media people, and everyone else, feel physically safe after they violate the taboo. A lot of their physical safety depends on technological shields, countermeasures, and the ability to detect and track down the sources of attack.

No comments: