Sunday, January 18, 2009

Norovirus, then a forced awakening in the early morning

this is for retmeishka.

I haven't been writing for a couple reasons. First, the snow has covered up all the St. John's Wort, and so I haven't been able to make any fresh batches. The stuff that I have is old, which means that it hardly does anything when I use it, except act as a sedative. I'm avoiding using it, because I need it to do more than just act as a sedative. It also sensitizes me to other chemicals, so I'm not gaining much if all I do is get a sedative effect and more chemical sensitivity, without the 'achievement/ambition' effects that I want from the antidepressant constituents.

I have been getting a stomach virus over and over. It's the norovirus and it's in the ladies' bathroom at work. People are going in there and vomiting in the toilets. There is no ventilation - the air is stagnant in there. So the vaporized, aerosolized viruses stay in the air for hours, the same way that the smell of cigarettes would linger in there for hours if someone had sneaked in there and smoked a cigarette. But instead of a little smoke, there is instead a contagious vomit virus that causes symptoms within five minutes.

I started salivating within five minutes of leaving the restroom. Sue almost threw up, and it was maybe twenty minutes after going to the restroom that it happened to her. There was vomit in and around the toilet in the second stall. People are throwing up in the bathroom almost every day, I think, because the norovirus is going around town and everybody's got it.

I have gotten it three times this week so far, and - or, make that four, I guess, if I count last night. Now I'm confused, it's either three or four times.

I finally fell asleep sometime after maybe three o'clock. They zapped me awake at maybe seven or eight AM. I can't explain to the managers at work that I got only three or four or five hours of sleep because mentally ill criminals zapped me awake even though I had been up all night with severe nausea for the fourth time this week because the bathroom at work has no ventilation. And because I have no social support (yet, although I will soon) as a 'targeted individual' being attacked 24/7/365, and nobody can provide me with an effective shield so that I can sleep in in the morning without being physically attacked and forced awake.

I don't know how many other mind control victims there are in Pennsylvania. I can find their blogs on the net, and I can find websites made by people that are meant to be helpful, but they don't have people producing effective shields and selling them. They also don't have detectives using equipment to detect and track down the type of attacks that happen to you and finding out where they come from and who is doing them.

So I might contact people through blogs, which is one way that I will begin, but local people might be hard to find. And I have been too sick for the past few months to even try doing anything challenging such as contacting other targeted individuals.

I would want to tell my managers at work that maybe, just maybe, I could have gotten over the stomach virus and managed to come in to work when I was scheduled, if only someone hadn't awakened me a mere couple of hours after I finally fell asleep after struggling with nausea and sickness all night long. And I can't tell them that, because non-fellow-sufferers have limits to their belief. They can say that I 'experienced' a 'mental phenomenon' of some kind, but that is the only way they can describe it. They can't say 'Yes, I agree: you were the victim of a physical attack, a crime, and that's why you couldn't sleep after having a stomach virus all night.'

I did tell them to schedule me on a three day week. I would want my parents to understand that I'm too sick to work, that all of the problems that have happened to me are real, that my observations are accurate, that my apartment really is contaminated with the essential oils of the herbs that I tried to grow, that I really am being attacked by mentally ill criminals and organized crime gangs and unknown people. I would want my parents to understand that I can't help it that there are economic boom and bust cycles that caused me to get laid off from the only two good jobs that I ever had that were high-paying and comfortable, in an office environment. When I ask for help from them and they help me pay my rent, they are reluctantly giving help to a daughter who they think is merely 'crazy' instead of an accurate, logical observer of reality. They think I'm just having another one of my outbursts or attacks or 'breakdowns' or something.

No comments: