Friday, January 30, 2009

Vindicated. Carbon Monoxide. Beep... Beep... Beep...

I say this with an angry smile on my face. The carbon monoxide detector is beeping, back by the hot water heater. The hot water heater is ELECTRIC, which makes no sense. But whether or not it makes sense, it's happening. Beep... Beep... Beep...

I've been sleeping in my car. That sleeping bag kicks ass.

Nice to know why my brain hasn't been functioning and why I have no energy. Now we need an explanation for how in the world an electric water heater is producing CO. Or if it's coming from somewhere else, and coincidentally is lingering near the water heater.

It's nice to be able to explain something to my landlord, and let him listen to the sound of 'Beep... Beep... Beep,' instead of having to listen to him tell me that I'm crazy and nothing is wrong in my apartment.

I'm not happy ABOUT the carbon monoxide itself.

No comments: