Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Restless and impatient

Right now I'm at home writing on my iPod. I'm writing out of frustration and restlessness. I want to do some more work on moving this morning, but I can't because I have to go in to McDonald's at 2:00. When I move stuff I get contaminated, usually, and I also get tired and slightly injured from lifting and carrying things, so that my joints and muscles ache for a couple days.

I've also been exercising too much, as I overexerted myself with walking all day long on Monday or Tuesday or whichever day it was that I went swimming. My feet hurt so badly the next morning that at first it was hard to stand up, but then they relaxed and I was able to walk. I've found out in the past that if I'm eating an unhealthy diet, then it takes longer to recover from exertion.

So I don't want to get more contaminated or more exhausted right before going to work. So I have to sit here idle and trapped, like someone in jail, unable to do any work.

I'd do some kind of book work - that's what I'll be doing in my idle time inthe future - but for several reasons I can't right now.

Because of my drug residue reactions, I've been writing in the forum a lot this week. I got attacked by voices who freaked out because of something rather small and trivial that I said to someone. It was meant to be harmless, but I got bombarded by voices afterwards, and all of that is made worse by having drug residue reactions.

Yesterday I went to Barnes and Noble briefly. I heard someone talking to a group of people. I went over and looked. It was a Rick lookalike, an IEE, instructing a bunch of people on how to use the Nook. I sat nearby and listened, trying to guess his type, and I felt convinced that he had to be IEE. He had a clipped, articulate, clearly enunciated way of speaking, with a voice that was a tiny bit nasal instead of deep and resonant, that I recognized from several men I have known in the past who seemed to be NF types, possibly IEE.

I've decided, by the way, that "visual identification" is totally real, and that includes voice recognition as well. And I'm talking about the type of VI where you look at the bone structure of a person's face and head. I'm not prepared to argue this logically in a way that would convince the disbelievers on the forum, including Rick. There are a lot of people who say that VI is limited to recognizing merely the type's characteristic emotional expressions, or VI merely refers to "identifying a person's type from afar without testing them or interacting with them." I am now in the school of thought that says VI includes both of those, but also refers to identifying someone's type by looking at their physical body structure. Again, I can't argue this logically with anybody at this time, but I've seen enough to convince me that people who look a certain way also act a certain way, and that includes facial bone structure. Many of the "serious" members of the forum disdain that type of VI. But we also need people to write about and research the personality types and the theory itself, and that is what those people do.

I still feel restless and miserable. I want to do something useful instead of going to work. I can't wait till my new schedule kicks in. I requested a change - I'll be working Thurs through Sun, and I'll have three days off instead of two. It should start a week or two from now. So I'll be off on Wednesdays. I've had that schedule before in the past, usually when I had two jobs. This time I only have one job. The goal is to work as little as possible, as soon as possible, but I will save money to fix my car first. I must have time off to finish sorting through my belongings, and that requires a LOT of time. After a while, after I've saved some money, then I'll go to a three day work schedule. Again, I can't wait. I also can't wait for my two week vacation, which will let me finish moving and cleaning up. This waiting is driving me crazy.

Yesterday I took a short walk at the Tudek Park butterfly garden. I saw some other people eating mulberries. I've never eaten them before. I tried only a couple, cautiously. I think I had a mild allergic reaction, because they made me want to cough, and then afterwards, I felt slightly sick. So I probably won't eat mulberries. That's a shame, because I like any low maintenance plants that produce food, and mulberry trees can just be left alone for years and years. I want to know what happens if you dry out wild raspberries without using preservatives. Are they too hard and crunchy to eat? They would be, like, all seeds and no fruit.

Maybe I'll go read stuff on the net briefly before work. I just don't want to exert myself.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Mulberries are a treat this time of year and usually untouched by many who do not realize this fruit is right in front of them.
A lot of people distain the stain they make on pavement so you actually would be doing them a favor by removing them before they hit the ground !!!
We have a mulberrytree but the berries are very small this year possibly from the harsh winter.
Dried out fruit like raspberries does become crunchy but will not mold if spread out to dry after puree like a fruit leather - some sieve the seeds I do not
I store it by making a syrup which then can be hot bath canned in if you are into that . No refridge needed after that

Again not good crop on these or blackberries coming from what I can see here(in the midwest)this year either

Putting food by
or Self sufficiency has a food section too I think

Putting Food By is my favorite book not cutesy trendy but complete

Nicole said...

Yeah, I'm going to try mulberries again when I see another tree. I saw one yesterday but the branches were too high up for me to reach. I always ignored the berries when I saw them in the past, and I always ignore wild berries, except raspberries and blackberries, which my parents taught me to eat when I was a kid. I haven't learned of any unfamiliar ones until now. I really want more time to research which local wild plants are edible and which ones aren't.

They also leave stains on people's faces. The kid who was eating them at the park had purple all around his mouth.

I will keep it in mind about smashing the raspberries and spreading them out like fruit leather - that sounds like a good idea because it will help them dry out faster which will help prevent the mold.