Thursday, July 1, 2010

Gary Coleman was murdered

It's like his wife saw the same TV show I saw, and copied that murder.  It was one of those 'true crime' type shows.  Some guy killed two different women by faking a 'fall' down the steps, when he actually killed them by beating them in the head.  They decided it was murder because the blood was actually splattered in tiny dots like it had been splashed.  I saw the show at Peter's house only a few weeks before Gary Coleman was murdered.  You don't 'fall' in the kitchen and actually splash blood, but one of the magazines was describing blood on the wall, or something like that.  The image I saw in the magazine was blood that she had tried to wash off, and that's what they do when they want to hide the fact that it was splattered dots from splashing.  I'd need to see an autopsy to describe the actual wounds.

Also, I can tell because his wife was, and I'm sorry to say this, but his wife was a lot prettier than he was, and she was more like a prostitute than a real wife.  It wasn't love.  She wanted money and nothing but that.  I could see the anger in her eyes, instead of grief, in the photos I've seen of her - greed and anger.  A bitter, calculating look.  Not love and not sorrow.

Also, she refused to tell his parents about it.

I should also mention the movie 'Curt and Courtney,' about Curt Cobain's murder.

No comments: