Friday, July 15, 2011

I went to the real arts fest today

Oh, and one more thing: I had always seen the signs on the highway that said you were driving through Rockview property, but I never put the pieces together to understand that all of the "wasteland" area was theirs. I couldn't imagine that they owned that much land and left it just sitting there.

I just walked through the arts fest today. I didn't buy anything. I just thought about how high of a price you have to charge to make something profitable when it costs a lot to rent a booth at the festival and you might sell only a couple of items. I need to go get ready for work now. I wrote the previous blog yesterday and posted it today.

It's frustrating to see arts and crafts, or listen to music, and yet never, ever find the spirit that I want to see expressed. Apparently, I'm the only one who can do it. Apparently I'm the only one who knows that particular spirit and is capable of expressing it.

No comments: