Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"Insidious," the movie; haven't written about electronic harassment in a while

I just went to see the movie "Insidious" at the dollar theater. I really got into it and was very scared and full of suspense. The ending of the movie actually matches my own experiences in a way and is satisfying in that respect. I don't want to ruin the ending for anyone, but I will say that in my own life, the harassment problem is not easy to solve, and it keeps on going even after you've tried to fix it.

I liked the ghostbuster guys. They were comic relief. Everything they did made me laugh, which probably means they had extraverted intuition, "intueor." The one guy comes to the door and he is rudely, openly eating a burrito or something while being introduced.

I wanted to mention something again which I have said before in this blog. If you keep the bedroom door closed at night, the carbon dioxide builds up in the room while you're sleeping and breathing, and carbon dioxide causes terror and panic and nightmares. You have to sleep with the door open a crack, or a window open, to let out the carbon dioxide so that you won't have night terrors.

Another cause of nightmares is drugs, drug withdrawal, or exposure to drug residues. If you have taken a drug during the day, such as an antidepressant, you start going into withdrawal at night and become terrified. Drug residues are a long story which I've explained elsewhere, but basically, you can get small amounts of drugs on your skin, and it goes through the skin, causing the same symptoms and side effects as it would if you had taken the drug orally, but much milder, since the dosage is much lower. This happens if you have ever used drugs or been around other people who do. The drug residues are usually all over the clothing, as drugs are excreted through the skin in sweat and oils.

A long time ago I used to have the sort of nightmares that are in this movie. You're turning on the lights, but the bulbs are burned out or else the light is so dim that it doesn't illuminate anything. The light in the whole movie was like that.

I used to have apnea, but I don't have it badly anymore. It can be caused by particular foods that are listed in the Feingold Diet, and it can also be caused by poisons in your environment such as pesticides and herbicides. When you're having an apnea attack, you sometimes go into this weird nightmare that you can't wake up from, and it's just like being lost in the astral world. I would see fleeting, terrifying, distorted images. Often I would be sleeping with my eyes open, looking around the room in the darkness, and I would distort the shapes in the room so that lights and shadows looked like faces and eyes and silhouettes of horrible creatures and bizarre people. The outlines of images and objects were changed so that the weird shapes were visible, and the shapes were really there, but I never noticed them when I was awake. I had to be trapped asleep and terrified in order to see the distorted shapes.

The one unrealistic thing was that the lady in the movie wasn't terrified enough. Back when I had terrifying things happening at night, I would half crouch and walk along looking for the monster, and I would bare my teeth and snarl and growl like an animal. The woman just had a sort of wide eyed look, but wasn't snarling the way I used to. I'm sure people would have thought it was funny, but that was my real response. I would also growl or almost bark or roar when I was terrified. I really got into the movie and was clenching my claws at one point, which was another thing I used to do, pretend I had claws.

Today when I was at the Bellefonte library, a guy came in and was asking one of the librarians to look up something about harassment because he didn't know how to look it up. He was probably forced to get the idea to go into the library and ask about that. He was also asking about stalking. I turned around and looked at him and I wanted to talk to him but it wasn't appropriate. He left quickly after that and I'm guessing he was freaked out because I turned and looked at him when he said the word "harassment."

I'm not totally into any ghost movies anymore or movies about the paranormal and supernatural and psychic, because now that I know about electronic harassment, I no longer interpret those things as being caused by ghosts or whatever. To me, they are some sick human sitting somewhere pushing buttons on a machine. But I still somewhat enjoy scary movies about the psychic and supernatural. I enjoy pretending it's real. I can suspend disbelief.

I haven't been talking about harassment or energy weapons recently, as I've been preoccupied with moving out of my apartment. This is the one thing that gives me hope. If I succeed, I will be able to save a lot more of the money I earn. And I will also have more free time in which to study and improve myself and also to enjoy life. So this is giving me hope. I don't know if I will succeed. Anything could happen. If I get in an accident and become a quadriplegic or something then obviously I won't be able to do much of anything. I am hoping that I am just lucky enough to be able to save money and change my life without anything going wrong that I have no control over. "They" teach you learned helplessness, so that you believe they will attack you anytime you improve your life.

I want to not only save money to fix the car, but also to do things like build a shield prototype. Building shields is my first priority in self defense against electronic harassment. Other people are interested in the legal side of it, or the activism side of it, but as for myself, I just want to put all of my efforts into successully blocking it out or at least reducing it. I want to sleep an entire night without a single interruption.

And I agree that the law needs to acknowledge that energy weapon harassment is real, and that methods must be found for tracking down the source of the attacks so that you can convict people of this crime. That won't be my focus - I will let others do that. I will be interested in the tracking methods though. I will go step by step: shield first, then the detection and tracking and the proof that it's being done. If I can get that proof and a trail leading to the people who are doing it, then I will become interested in talking to the law. I doubt that the police have methods of detecting the attacks and showing which way they came from. It would be helpful to use creative approaches that the police could never use, such as small flying drones that fly up into the air and trace the source of a signal. The police will never think creatively. So the detection and tracking has to be done by the creative people and not by the law.

I need to pack up the PC on my table... Can I at least start doing that soon? I haven't been motivated to move out the last few items in my apartment and put them into storage. (note: Tuesday morning I did finally end up working on going through stuff in the bedroom.)

No comments: