Monday, March 30, 2009

Drugs, Contamination, Transdermal Effects, Vitamins

Well, I had a Frappucino and some apple juice, and it's staying down, so it looks like I will have to go in to work today. (I haven't vomited since... I don't know, maybe 2002? But I get stomach viruses, and I stop eating as soon as I notice the symptoms. I am severely emetophobic. I think emetophobia might be associated with apnea, which I also have. When I was a little kid, I projectile-vomited, and it terrified me because I couldn't breathe. The Weston Price website said that apnea is part of a cluster of problems having to do with the mouth, jaw, and throat being the wrong size and shape, part of the developmental abnormalities that he studied. Maybe if you have a small throat that tends to get closed or blocked easily, it's more likely you'll get phobic about vomiting. Who knows.)

My experiences with synthetic vitamins were awful, and I very quickly stopped using them. This was part of the things I was doing in the past few years to try to get better, deal with the chronic fatigue, etc. For a while I was trying over-the-counter vitamin pills and herbal pills.

I ended up growing my own St. John's Wort, because the pills were very inconsistent. They differed from batch to batch, and from brand name to brand name. You are getting a completely different chemical from one brand to the next, and it might be oxidized, or not, etc.

(From growing herbs, I learned all the obscure and esoteric information that I know now: Assume all live herbs are transdermal - able to go through skin - and the essential oils are volatile, and they contaminate surfaces, and they never biodegrade, so the contamination lasts forever. This is also true if you are smoking cigarettes inside the house: all 'smoked' surfaces will be covered with active nicotine, which will go through the skin and cause you, and everybody else in the house, including nonsmokers, to experience high blood pressure. The only way to cure the transdermally-induced high blood pressure is for everybody to leave the house and wear all new clothing that has never touched tobacco or smoke.)

(On another note, I've also learned that prescription drugs go through the skin, too. And they are excreted in sweat, which contaminates clothing and surfaces, and will re-trigger drug effects, side effects, and withdrawal symptoms every time you put on the contaminated clothing, or if you touch objects that have been in places where people are handling prescription drugs - even just a piece of paper. I once visited somebody who used prescription drugs, and when I came home, my clothing triggered drug effects every time I wore it, merely because I was hugging and touching that person. Contamination phenomena and transdermal phenomena seem to be very obscure - I never found anybody else on the internet, except myself, who knows about this, in all my research. What I mean is, nobody else on the internet has written about how growing and handling herbs (and seeds) indoors - and even handling prescription drugs - is the dumbest thing you can possibly do, and it will contaminate all of your belongings. A lot of them know that some herbs are transdermal, but they never emphasized that it will contaminate everything. If you handle them, it should be in an isolated area. And even prescription meds - I think that having one prescription drug user in the house affects the whole family. And I think doctors are inadvertently 'using' a small amount of every drug that crosses their desks, every drug that touches their hands, even still inside the bottles and wrappers - and have all the effects, side effects, and withdrawals. These are all obscure and unusual theories, and I wish more people were writing about this on the net.)

(Conclusion: To do an effective drug withdrawal/detox, you must leave the area where the drugs were handled, and stay somewhere else, like a hotel, wearing fresh clothing that you just purchased, and avoid carrying any belongings with you that have been in that house. Otherwise, you experience spontaneous incidents of transdermal drug effects, or possibly hand-to-mouth ingestion of the drug, months after stopping. I think that might explain why I experienced Prozac effects many months after I quit using it. I was touching some contaminated clothing or a surface. I could not figure out where it was coming from, but the symptoms were definitely real and obvious, and I decided somebody must be force-drugging me while I slept, or putting the drugs into my water in the fridge. And that led to the incident of writing letters to that guy, and ending up in the mental hospital, and getting convicted of harassment. It might have been just contamination, now that I know what I know.)

As for the vitamins, I had bad side effects from them.

First, I remember I tried Vitamin B6 pills because I read that they could help with insomnia. I was cautious, and I broke up the pill into tiny pieces, and ate only a fragment. But shortly afterwards, my arms were shaking and trembling. Tremors are one of the things that tell me I've been exposed to some kind of poison or pesticide. I trembled with B6, so I never used it again.

Synthetic vitamin B6 is extremely dangerous. In the past, doctors were prescribing huge doses of B6 to help women with menstrual cramps. In fact, I still read that they are recommending it today, even after all that happened. They found that when you take huge doses of synthetic B6, it causes permanent, irreversible nerve damage.

In fact, I knew a woman, back when I lived on Vairo Boulevard, at the apartment building. She had uncontrollable shaking in her hands, and she had a speech impediment. She told me that it was the result of using megadoses of B6 for menstrual cramps years ago. She never healed - it was irreversible. She used to be normal before using the vitamin.

Another anecdote where I knew nothing at all about what happened, but I had my own suspicions: a young, healthy guy had some kind of a tumor, I think on his thyroid, and I suspect he might have been using some kind of nutrient supplements or something (that includes those vitamin bars, you know, the ones that taste and feel like you're eating a bar of clay?). This was someone I knew and I think he might have been using vitamins because he was doing some kind of sports training like weight lifting, though I don't remember for sure what it was that he did. I think some of those supplements can screw up the thyroid.

I had the arm tremors after eating those 'clay' bars too.

The other really weird thing was what happened when I took a fish oil pill and a synthetic vitamin E pill. That was a disaster bordering on life-threatening. I could have had a mini-stroke because of that, and I think actually I did have one. The morning after I took those two pills, my whole body was covered in bruises all over the skin. And one whole side of my body was weak. When I walked, I stumbled on the weak leg. There was probably bleeding inside the brain, but it wasn't bad enough to kill me. For some reason, one or the other of those pills caused spontaneous bleeding and bruising, or else prevented clotting. I never touched either of those pills again.

gotta go to work for real now...

No comments: