Wednesday, January 12, 2011

After I published that last post...

'they' told me that it sounded like I was hacking somebody's website. No, not only do I not desire to do that, I also do not have the skills and knowledge to do that, and do not have the computer programs that do that. I don't want to and I don't know how. I was talking more about editing. I would save the page and then make my own version of it and re-post it. And it was more of an experiment in how I mentally organize things and becoming aware of how I feel when I read something or look at something. I want to know the concepts, the general ideas, that I'm seeing when I read those pages. I want to know why they make me feel so hopeless and what needs to be done about it. Usually when I try to read about mind control, I get depressed and feel worse than I felt when I started. So that's what that was about.

No comments: