Monday, January 31, 2011

Somebody wanted to remind me that I exist.

I'm like Kreacher in Harry Potter. I sit there mumbling hateful things to myself, assuming that nobody hears me. The people who are censoring out my blog comments allowed one to go through. I had just been complaining about Sixes, the worst and darkest side of them, saying horrible things like 'backstabbing crazy bitch' while talking about Mal, and then that very instant, the comment-censorers allowed someone to comment about thinking that they themselves might be a Six.

How very amusing.

I usually assume no one's reading my blog. So I'm careless about what I say and whether it might hurt people or give people harmful ideas.

By the way, if I'm saying that the bad guys were the good guys, then actually Mal was a good guy in that movie. Just so you know. That's another way of seeing it.

But I could argue that everyone was a 'bad guy.' Or a good guy, or a neutral guy from a detached point of view. It could get very complicated.

It would be helpful if the comment censorers would allow ALL the comments to go through, so that I would be aware that real human beings are reading my blog. I suspect that I only see a tiny fraction of the comments that people are trying to leave. Or else 'they' force people to get the impulse to leave a comment when they otherwise would have merely read it passively.

Whatever. Kreacher knows that real people are listening to him as he mutters his hateful bile.

No comments: