Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Image Schemas" are something the murderers destroyed.

I am reading about metaphors. I read about mixed metaphors, and laughed until I cried, and almost threw up. When I almost threw up I decided it was time to stop laughing, so I read about more serious stuff instead.

A penny for your two cents
Robbing Peter to pay the piper
It's half of one, six dozen of another

I am reading something that mentioned "image schemas." Image schemas must be something that exists at a particular electrical frequency in the brain. (I'm also reading about "embodied cognition," which is related to image schemas.)

Wikipedia says "Similarly, the mappings of a conceptual metaphor are themselves motivated by image schemas which are pre-linguistic schemas concerning space, time, moving, controlling, and other core elements of embodied human experience."

I remember when the severe attacks first began in 2003. I used to silence my mind whenever I was thinking or planning or motivating myself to do something. Then I would use those 'image schemas.' I had these nonverbal feelings, wordless feelings, a sense of space and movement, of cause and effect, of one thing controlling another. I didn't use words to describe those feelings.

When the attacks began, the soul murderers started zapping me every time I entered into that self-motivating mind state where I used those image schemas. I recognized it right away when I read about what image schemas are. That is exactly the thing that the soul murderers are destroying in me.

The other thing that they are doing is exhausting my social energy. I used to be able to retreat from social interaction and renew my energy. But now I am being attacked and interacted with 24 hours a day, and I am socially exhausted. The result is that I live an extremely antisocial lifestyle and I cannot connect with people. This is a deliberate attack. That only began in 2003 with the severe attacks. Before that, I was able to withdraw and then go back to socializing. Now, I am constantly struggling, and failing, to withdraw.

The other thing I remember saying was something I said on the phone to Mom whenever they were attacking most severely and I couldn't even stay in the apartment. That was the time when something was burning me, and it came from a particular direction, from one wall of the house, and it burned me constantly when I was in there, so that I was forced to leave the house and wander around town. During that time I was severely breaking down, and I called Mom on the phone, and I remember saying to her, 'The people who are reading my mind are destroying my future!' The attackers were 'destroying my future' by making it impossible for me to imagine the future in my mind. Whatever mental process imagines the future, it was destroyed by the attacks, and is still to this day being constantly spied on and zapped when I try to use it.

I used to 'look at the future' when I was motivating myself. I looked at the inevitable future, what would inevitably happen if I didn't do something. If I don't change what I'm doing now, then the future will be like this. So I would look at that future, and I would accept its inevitability, and that would motivate me to do something now to change it. Now, when I enter that mind state of looking at the future, the murderers are zapping me with loud voices, snapping noises in the house, and so on.

I remembered all this when I read about image schemas, and remembered that those are the very things that I cannot use anymore while being attacked. This is a key to knowing what frequency they are zapping me with: it's a frequency that interferes with that particular frequency, the frequency your electrical field gets into when you are in that mind state.

If I'm not blogging as much lately, it's because I've been posting at Typology Central.

No comments: