Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I took the liberty of reorganizing your clusterf*ck web page

This is the pot calling the kettle black. My retmeishka blog is showing signs of developing into a clusterf*ck website itself. I have no particular organization to anything. Links and pages have been added gradually over time with no categories and no overall plan, function, or purpose.

My pages, in particular, the 'about me' pages and everything under it, are in alphabetical order, but their titles have no particular grammatical rules, no outline form, no 'level' that they are all at. Let's give an example. There could be a grocery store website where you are meant to buy things. The store would have links to various sections of the store, like 'produce,' 'dry goods,' 'canned goods,' 'meats,' 'dairy,' etc. Those categories are all similar. It's true, you will still have a hard time finding specific items sometimes. But the site would be at least vaguely organized, and once you'd found something once, you'd know where to look next time. My blog isn't like that. So yeah, I'm calling the kettle black.

This is a complaint about three different websites about electronic mind control. These websites, and some others, are THE main websites that you find when you google electronic harassment, radio frequency weapons, and mind control. (I don't recall all of the different search terms that I've used over the years. I first found these pages a long time ago. Google has probably changed which results show up on top.) Lots of other websites are probably similar.

http://raven1.net/
http://raven1.net/restofsite.shtml
http://hightechharassment.com/
http://www.lonestarconsultinginc.com/
http://www.lonestarconsultinginc.com/free-mind-control-tutorial.htm

These websites are so messy that 'clusterf*ck' is the best word that I have to describe them.

It doesn't matter so much if a personal blog about how 'my life sucks' is disorganized. That describes this blog. It's personal. People have various reasons for reading it, but they're not necessarily looking here in desperation to find technical solutions to their attacks. After reading one or two of my posts, people would understand that I'm mostly just griping about my life and telling my personal experiences, but I have no technical knowledge and I can't actually DO anything.

But if I were a website that proclaimed itself to be an authority on mind control and electronic harassment, then I would want my site to be easily readable. Just LOOKING at the clusterf*ck pages makes my brain shut down. I am overwhelmed by the gigantic jumble of words and paragraphs about random topics. Brightly colored text in unusual fonts adds to the excitement.

Somehow, none of these pages is saying or doing quite what I'm looking for. After glancing through them in a daze while my brain shuts down, I eventually leave, feeling hopeless and overwhelmed, no closer to an answer than I was before. I see lots of angry feelings, frustration with authority figures who won't help, social commentary about what's going on in our society, speculation and theorizing about how and why this is being done to people. But I don't see a coherent, organized, neat and tidy page with a specific, clearly defined, limited purpose.

I want to see a table of contents leading to different sections that are easily understood by someone who doesn't know what they're looking for. I want to see the website divided into large sections that have clear, limited purposes, such as an 'information' section and a 'sales' section. The front page should have very little on it.

I might not actually finish a 'reorganize that page' project, but I am going to, briefly, PRETEND that that's what I'm doing. I'm going to look at only ONE of those web pages and try to understand what the categories could be and imagine how I want it to look. What would make me feel better? What would make me feel less overwhelmed and dazed? What would make me feel more hopeful?

I want to see this message: The worst possible thing that could be done to us, IS being done, and HAS been done for a long time now... but still, we choose life, and we need to decide what we are going to do about it. I don't want to see the spirit of fear and anger and shouting and protesting. I want to see a calm attitude, a resigned attitude. This is something bad that happened. We didn't want it to happen, but it did. Now, unfortunately, we have to respond to this problem. I wish we could have gone on living our happy lives, but unfortunately, this bad thing won't let us. A grim resignation, and a practical response. What needs to be done? What are we doing? What have we done so far?

Someone should do a 'Targ' comic strip where Targ finds a friend, and falls in love, and has someone supporting him in the battle against 'them.' Then it should be made into a movie. The good guys should win at the end.

No comments: