Sunday, January 30, 2011

somebody thought this was important enough to wake me at 4:40 AM for

4:45 AM 1/31/11

Somebody's ego has gotten puffed up again, and so they want me to talk about this. There is an underground movement to build an open-source comprehensive theory of mind, and to create tests for it, much better tests than the existing Myers-Briggs tests and others, and they will be free, no fee for them. They are also building artificial intelligences and creating robots. The council is debating whether I am a friend or enemy. Much of the information is hidden from me, and all I'm seeing is the safe, low-level, censored-out stuff. The real work is elsewhere. There will be additional 'functions' or 'instincts' and each one will have an estimated electromagnetic frequency, although I expect this will vary from person to person. I'm sure there's a lot more. That would be 'barely scratching the surface of the tip of the iceberg.' I know it's there. But there are some condescending people who think they're better than everyone else at deciding what the world should and shouldn't know about. It will be leaked.

No comments: