Monday, January 24, 2011

resonant echoes

12:59 PM 1/24/11

'I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever feelings I feel originally came from you.'

I'm resonating and echoing people's feelings, who are resonating and echoing my feelings. This could lead to a feedback screech. I become unable to tell which ones are mine and which ones are theirs. I was merging with someone else's strain and anxiety as they merged with my strain and anxiety.

Let's everybody just calm down, shall we? (Lucius Malfoy). When I watched 'The Chumscrubber,' I went through the whole movie not recognizing Lucius Malfoy at all, until the very end, when his son told him that they had kidnapped somebody and he was all scared about it. The dad said something which sounded exactly like Lucius Malfoy saying 'let's everybody just calm down' whenever they were all in the Department of Mysteries and Bellatrix Lestrange had just shouted at them for speaking Voldemort's name. It was when the dad said this, something along the lines of 'let's calm down' that I suddenly recognized Lucius Malfoy after not noticing him through the whole thing. I knew the big-picture dolphin guy was Voldemort, and also 'the English patient' if I recall - I saw that movie in college.

Anyway, Lucius Malfoy says for us all to calm down.

My mind gets really weird when I start using intuition. I'm able to babble senselessly with the best of them. I need to learn how to babble senselessly in an organized and productive way.

No comments: