Saturday, February 12, 2011

Agreements

I still feel like crying, and time is passing slowly. I have 3 hours left at work. I have PMS too so that makes me want to cry even more.

What do I mean by "agreements" or "arrangements?"

This means we need to decide what we will do if particular things happen. I am being forced, so I need to know what we will do if they force me to do anything he doesn't like. I also need arrangements for how to communicate when my emails and phone calls get intercepted or changed to say something else. I need him to acknowledge that the intercepted emails phenomenon is real. He should be able to admit that, because the same thing happens to his fiancée Carrie.

He also needs to admit that there is a problem or danger even if he disagrees about the cause of it. I am being forced to do stupid things that I disagree with.

We have to prevent the extremely hurtful incidents like the email I got from him which said something that I won't go into right now. Those things don't have to happen.

Because he could not talk about these things, he could not be trusted, and so, hurtful things happened. It could have all been prevented if he had talked openly and directly with me and set appropriate boundaries and planned ahead in case foreseeable things went wrong, and they did go wrong.

No comments: