Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm sorry everyone, but I still, to this day, don't know how Yulia Tymoshenko braids her hair over her head like that.

I was looking through my website statistics today. I don't usually look at the stats, because I can't view that page in the browser I normally use - I have to open it in another browser where the page is viewable.

Everyone wants to know about Yulia Tymoshenko's hair. That's one of the biggest search terms leading people to my blog. The other very big one is 'I was disappointed that you tried.' That was the biggest search engine phrase leading to my blog.

I feel sort of embarrassed that so many people looked at my blog, only to find that I didn't know the answer. Sorry about that. Is her braid fake? It looks fake. I've tried wrapping my long hair over my head like that (back when my hair wasn't in dreadlocks), and the braid got thinner and thinner the further along it went over my head, because there's less and less hair towards the end of the braid. But Yulia Tymoshenko's hair doesn't seem to do that.

So, alas, I still don't know the answer. But I hope I have helped people understand the meaning of the quote from Inception. At least I know what that meant.

No comments: