Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Personality type tests must be right the first time, every time, for everybody, as though your life depended on knowing the correct answer.

I want to see a socionics test that assumes it's life or death important for you to get the correct answer the first time, every time, for everybody who takes the test. 100% accurate, reliable, consistent results, for everybody. I want the test to assume that you will walk out of this room and use this information to make a decision that your life depends on, and you MUST get it right the first time.

Socionics duals are real, but you won't find one if you are not typed correctly. If you are even one letter off, you won't get an exact duality. I think that I am talking to a dual and a semi-dual, an ENTp, in my two emails. The ENTp believes himself to be an ENFp, but he is quite different from the other person I am talking to. There was a 'hearing voices' incident where I heard someone say 'deficient duality' after I read one of the emails, and I had just been reading about semi-duals. You can have good conversations and a lot to say, but you are lacking something that you will find in your dual.

I wouldn't have known which people to look for if I were still floundering in my incorrect label of INTP, INTJ, and INFP as I was in the beginning when I first took the test. The test is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. I would even say it's worth paying money to go see someone and have them decide what type you are, except I've never tried that before, and since I know my type, I would have to deliberately test them and refuse to tell them what I know, in order to find out whether they are able to guess it by interacting with me and testing me in some other way.

It seems as though the tests don't really care if they make a few mistakes. I want them to care about this as though your life depends on it. NO MISTAKES EVER. Right the first time every time for everybody, and you get the same answer again if you take the test again. The test must be foolproof and unhackable. I can't take tests anymore easily because I know what the questions are asking about, and I answer them according to whatever I believe I am at the time, whatever I think I 'should' say. The tests must be designed so that they do not use self-description or self-observation to give you your type. You must have a task designed in such a way that only your type can succeed in the task. Only one type can do each task.

One of the best ways to test who you are is to find your dual and your semi-dual and interact with them. You can also find the duals for a couple other types that you suspect you might be.

Finding a dual is the only worthwhile way to meet people and fall in love... everything else seems like a waste of time. I feel sorry for people who don't find one and don't know how to look - it bothers me that this isn't common knowledge. People find them by stumbling across them by accident, and only if they are in a school or college or someplace where lots of different types of people are together. In our jobs, we are isolated from different types of people, because the same types tend to cluster in one job environment. So, after school is over, you never get any more chances to meet people who are not at all like yourself. Then, people either marry someone that they have lukewarm feelings for, or they date people they have lukewarm feelings for, and they don't experience love.

I want to see reliable tests. 100% accurate, the first time, every time, for everybody.

No comments: