Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Find Black Book

I have been struggling to 'negotiate' the last couple days so that I will be 'allowed' to hunt for a second job. Every little thing I do, no matter how small, has to be 'approved' by someone. This is the way that a mind control puppet lives life.

I had to get approval to hunt for the black book that has my old addresses and job history in it. It's probably outdated by now. I need to put the most recent jobs in it. But there are a few jobs in there that I might need to refer to while filling out applications. I should copy all of the info into another book and keep it updated. Anyway, I really wanted to find this book.

I thought I had had it not too long ago because I applied for the job at McDonald's (to be rehired after having been fired) in autumn 2009. But the black book wasn't in any obvious places.

I started programming my brain to look for the book, and they let me do that. 'They' also 'programmed' this command into my brain, since they of course can't just let me do anything on my own. I had a couple places where I suspected it was. This morning, I got up and started looking, and opened up a random plastic bag on the floor, and it was right there with some other papers. It took only a couple seconds to find it.

Now I have to do a series of steps to continue applying for jobs.

No comments: