Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My iPod synced!

I had to bring everything together at once - the laptop, the iPod, and a wi-fi environment. It was like solving a puzzle in a video game, where you have to collect a bunch of magical devices and unite them all into one to create a more powerful magical weapon. It didn't work unless I have everything together.

I logged in to iTunes on my laptop first. Then I connected my iPod. For the first time ever, a user agreement came up and I had to fill out checkboxes and read a big long agreement. Then I could finally see the tabs where you can choose to transfer your purchased songs to the laptop, or delete the unwanted downloads, which I finally did.

I had to be online while connecting my iPod to sync it for the FIRST time, but will I have to do that EVERY time?

No comments: