Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Peter had a misdirected phone call too

It's helpful when I can actually talk to someone in person and verify that yes, their phone call was redirected.  He tried to call me last night and said that the sound of the ring changed suddenly and he was directed to something that sounded just like my answering machine, but slightly different.  Perhaps it was an old message that I used to have.  My messages don't say anything specific, just 'hi, this is nicole, please leave a message after the beep.'  But I've changed it every now and then for various reasons, for instance to make one that says I'm out of town, or whatever.  So when I go back to my normal message, the tone of voice will be slightly different.  From what he explained, it sounded just like my normal message, but slightly different somehow in a way he couldn't explain.  Then the call became a hangup call - there was nothing on my machine, as I stood there listening to it.  And he said he tried to leave a message.  The machine wasn't full - it worked fine later on.

When they do it with someone like Peter, who I will talk to no matter what, it's a demonstration that proves that yes, my phone calls DO get redirected.

Maybe I could make unique answering machine messages for a certain time period.  Back when I was still calling Martin now and then, I would hear his unique messages which changed every now and then to something different.  Or at least that's how it seemed, but I didn't call him very often, and I haven't called him for a long time.

I gave my phone number to someone recently because he pushed a big red button - a trigger word - he was talking to me about the guy at work, when he asked me what was going on in my life and why I was upset - and he said, 'Maybe he's GAMING you.'  'Game' is one of my trigger words from the time period of 2008.  'The Game' is something having to do with seduction.  I haven't read any of the books, I've just glanced at a couple seduction websites.  My theory is that people who are trying to meet women, or men, or just people in general, are experiencing the same thing I do:  the more important your phone call / email is to you, the less likely you'll get it, especially if it's someone you would love to be with, someone attractive, someone you feel passionately about, instead of just ho-hum neutral blah feelings.  So if it seems like someone is playing a mind game with you, they might actually be trying to reach you, and they can't.  And no, this isn't always true.  But it will happen sometimes that you feel you have a connection with someone, and no matter how hard you try, you can't reach them.

***

The past couple days, or actually, for a couple weeks now, they've been re-focusing me on the things that I was originally trying to do:  get financially secure, be profitable.  I was trying to achieve financial independence, or near-independence, a few years ago before the attacks began.  I kept losing jobs and having other problems that prevented me from getting any financial security at all.  Nowadays, I have lots of expenses having to do with my drug residue contamination, things that are hard to explain.  I have to throw socks in the garbage, for instance, instead of washing them, as they gradually pick up residues off the floor.  All of these things waste my money.  I also have to keep the heat turned on a lot because I don't have blankets on the bed where I sleep, because they get contaminated too easily and I end up throwing them away after trying and failing to wash it out.  The contamination is extremely expensive.

I saw an article about energy saver light bulbs.  I hate those bulbs:  they make my eyes burn and get blurry for hours afterwards, and they're still blurry the next morning when I wake up.  They put out some kind of harmful ultraviolet frequency or something, I'm not sure which frequency, but it's much, much worse than incandescent light.   The article said that they're also dangerous because they contain mercury.  Somebody told a story about how a woman tried to put one of those bulbs in her daughter's bedroom, up in the ceiling, and she dropped it and it shattered on the floor.  She knew it contained mercury, so she called the poison control center.  After talking to a few people, she got an expert to come over and inspect the room, testing for mercury levels.  The mercury contamination, from only one shattered light bulb, was several times higher than the limits considered to be safe, and it would cost thousands of dollars to clean it up.  I read this story and started laughing and laughing.  I know all about that.  One tiny little accident, and boom, thousands of dollars are destroyed.  This has already happened to me several times with the drug residues - the original contamination and then subsequent outbreaks.  I have thrown so many things away.  I'm not laughing sadistically at them, but laughing in bitterness, and sympathy.  I know EXACTLY how she must have felt.  I HATE those light bulbs.

The last couple days have been horribly unproductive because of chronic fatigue.  I am also having day-night reversal.  I sleep most of the day, and I'm awake for a couple hours in the middle of the night, which means I can't do anything that requires phone calls or errands.  All that I can do is write, and it's not my best writing either.

No comments: