Wednesday, May 26, 2010

taxi

I'm home. I got a ride with the (yes, they insist that I must tell about this) guy with the gray-blond ponytail (they want me to nag everyone constantly, trying to convince guys to grow long hair). I was a little carsick and scared. I'm not used to riding in the back seat anymore. I got home okay. The intestinal pain is probably because I ate some snack chips that had lots of MSG in them. Also, I had leftover Peter drugs on me, since I had on the same clothes I wore when I took him to the grocery store. So I took a shower, drank some water, and feel okay - I'm going to take a nap.

**********

He did it to be nice to me. My friend went through the drive-thru when I hadn't seen him in several days. I didn't expect the cigar, and I accidentally said, 'Oh my God??' when I saw it, which is why his girlfriend made the joke about the biggest cigar she's ever seen. I didn't mean to say that. I was shocked and I blurted out my first response. But, I've told him that I miss him if I don't get to see him often enough. He touched my hand when I gave him his drinks. It usually seems like an accident. It's something that we do every once in a while. He knows I miss him. It just didn't work out very well because of my reaction to the cigar.

No comments: