Thursday, May 27, 2010

That prankster guy was real, I didn't make it up

I was the only person who saw the original incident (my friend and the cigar) that the prankster guy (the pepperoni guy) was imitating.  I didn't tell anybody else about it.  The only people who would have seen the incident were 'them,' the attackers, the people spying on me.  When the prankster copied that, he was getting the idea from 'them.'  The pepperoni prankster was young, either late teens or early twenties, it looked like.  He looked like he might be Indian race - he had brown skin and black hair that was curly, not afro-coily.  His friend in the passenger seat was a Caucasian male.  I didn't see much of him.  And I'm sure they would NOT have known what they were doing or why they were doing it.  It had to be a bizarre idea that they got out of nowhere (because somebody put the idea in his head).

No comments: