Saturday, September 11, 2010

Another snow day; feel like crying

Found out that i got out at 11 am from weis. Slept this afternoon. I wanted to buy a smartphone but I haven't decided yet which one. I am looking at a buyer's guide. I'm at mcd right now drinking coffee to stop the crying. I saw Curtis on facebook again; anytime he says or does anything at all, mundane stuff, I get upset seeing it.

I saw Joe from nittany mall mcd, from years ago. Joe was one of my boys. I trained him in the grill area when he began. I loved him. He went through the drive thru here with his girlfriend, and I almost cried when I saw them. Time did not heal that wound. Time also didn't make Joe grow any bigger. He is tiny, an eternal youth like Curtis.

It really does seem to be the milk that puts me in a crying mood.

iPods are easy to drop on the floor.

I'll have a phone soon and will keep busy. I was reading about rejection and grief. If I weren't thumbing this I'd go into detail. It was interesting, especially the part about the rejector's point of view: taking them for granted, not being aware of how intensely they need your approval, violating their rights, etc. Anyway it said to keep busy after being rejected, to get them out of your mind.

No comments: