Monday, September 27, 2010

went to the library and deleted my facebook account

I had to go to the library to do it, because my home computer browser has some problems and needs to be reinstalled, and I haven't had the time or energy to do it (especially since I'm not using St. John's Wort anymore, and sjw always made it easier to do projects).  I couldn't get it to work on my browser at home.

I had another friend who deleted his facebook account, so I already knew that it wasn't easy to do.  I reread his email.  Whenever you try to shut down your facebook account, it 'deactivates' it, but everything still exists, and it just sits there, and you can log back in anytime you want.  I didn't want that - I wanted it permanently shut down.  I will still be tempted to start up a new fake account to look at Curtis and Carrie's page, because they aren't respecting my wishes and making their pages private.  I will have to delete the app from my iPod.  It was McDonald's Curtis who installed that app for me.  I'm not sure I know how to delete an app.  It makes me angry that they don't care about my request for them to block me or make their pages private.  I told them that this was a serious problem for me, and they're not taking me seriously.  I have to be unable to see what's going on in his life.

No comments: