Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Closed and reopened.

Well, my profile got deleted. I wasn't selling sex. But I read the terms of service and they said you cannot ask for money at all. So I will tell them in an email, or, if I have to, in person, or on the phone. Again, I'm not selling sex. I'm actually selling something which is about as anti-sexual as anything I can imagine. I'm selling a refusal to have sex with large numbers of people. Isn't that what they're getting already? But at least they'll have someone to talk to while they're not getting sex.

So I made a new profile. We'll see if it gets shut down again. I used a similar name and the same email address. So they will know I'm the same person who violated the terms of service before. I am testing to see what kinds of activities will get me deleted. If money isn't mentioned in the profile, but I mention it in the email, then I may, or may not, get deleted. They say they're not responsible for the content of every email and they cannot monitor the content of every email. So we'll start over again from square one.

No comments: