Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Opened for business yesterday

Yesterday I put up a profile on the dating website saying I would go out with people for $10 an hour. That price will probably go up over time, but I'm only just starting out and I'll be troubleshooting the pricing system I use. You know, maybe I will go use the computer for this. I'm at the library using my iPod. I want to type fast. My computer at home is unplugged and also I have some stuff that I only log in on using my iPod, but actually, the point was to avoid the hackers, and I cross-contaminated my iPod on the day Curtis left because I was frantic to email his future wife and ask what happened. I reread her letter and now it looks more like "thanks but no thanks." He says he doesn't get my messages, so I'm talking to her because, so far, she gets them. Wait - I'm going to type with all my fingers.

No comments: