Saturday, September 4, 2010

My daughters in law

If I am a family friend it means I accept both daughters in law, Carrie and Jayme. It means I probably will not be alone with him. That is okay as long as he is still part of my life. I wouldn't have met Carrie or Jayme on the street and said, let's be friends. So it's obvious that I'm only there for Curtis. This is only fantasy right now. I need to get the pc up again and email her some more to find out how much of a toenail is in the door. A foot in the door if you don't get it. Like a door to door salesman. I want visitation privileges. Once a week. We have to find out how much physical contact is allowed from a friend. And I have to direct all this at her, not him.

I am thumbing this while on the clock. It's slow and everyones standing and talking. I haven't blogged inweeks because I've been busy emailing people on the dating websites. I haven't met anyone in person yet .

I have been crying a lot for weeks. I have a weird theory. I'm drinking raw milk for breakfast. It's great. No stomach problems at all! But I go into withdrawal later from it. Milk withdrawal causes crying, which is why hungry babies cry. I don't usually cry freely, but I've been crying A LOT.

It's true I've also been crying over Curtis. These typos are bizarre because it automatically replaces misspelled words with the word it thinks it is. Anyway crying ever since our last incident with texting, a few weeks ago now. And since finding out he's marrying Carrie. And I've had a feeling he would leave. He said he would walk out if the store manager bugged him anymore. And he may have gotten sick too.

Friends with competing females. I have to view them as my daughters in order to accept them. Equals - that's hard to accept.

No comments: