Tuesday, April 21, 2009

brainwashing goes on and on, daily

someday, i will be able to complain to the police that i am being brainwashed by a criminal attacker... and they'll believe me. the martin phenomenon is a daily bombardment of somebody telling me to talk to him and to view myself as being bonded with him in a long-term relationship of some kind. i wrote in my other blog about the fiction stories that i wrote as a teenager, and how the attackers are tying in martin's life as though it is part of that fiction story. ... day after day, this brainwashing goes on, telling me to believe certain things about him, and to view him a certain way. they want me to either get another conviction (from martin) or get killed (by dating some wacko while i'm looking for other people).

No comments: