Saturday, April 11, 2009

email problem DOES seem to be real

Somebody IS interfering with my email. I confirmed it with a person who's still willing to speak to me, unlike some people, who for whatever reason, won't communicate with me at all (except to give some kind of evasive non-explanation that tells me nothing). My co-worker and I both spoke to each other and she told me that she had sent me an email (which I did not receive), and she said she had NOT received the one I sent her. One theory on the 'evasive non-explanation' that I got from someone is that he has some belief that I am evil incarnate, or something, and refuses to look at anything that the real person is saying to him.

When the household contamination problem is solved, my moods will be predictable and consistent. Whenever I accidentally touch transdermal medicinal herbs that trigger drug effects, and I can't avoid those incidents, it causes unexpected mood changes.

The overhead intercom is still doing the same 'subliminal messages' whispers that it's been doing for months. I don't know the technical method being used to do that. It happens on the commercials, during the music. I don't know if the modulation used to create the voice is something that is only audible to me, or if it's actually 'out there' in a way that could be heard by a microphone able to hear high-frequency sound. I'm guessing it might be something modulated in such a way that only I can hear it and it couldn't be picked up by a microphone. They're doing that on my computer's dialup modem, too, and no, it is not amusing, it is a crime.

No comments: